Hi newbie! Started lipotrim tfr today..........excited!

bashmentgal

Hi been looking through some of you girls and guys photos of before and after in just good time as my kids are munching dinner & im finished the milkshake already! Not feeling hungry but ive always been a see food and eat it kinda girl.:rolleyes:
Ive had 2 kids ages 2 & 4 years old, baby weight dropped off after my son,but started using the depo contraception injection and have gained 1kg every month i've been on it. Im now 12st 7lb when the chemist weighted me yesterday.

I dont want to be super skinny, luckily my partner likes a bit of meat as he calls it! But im just really unhappy and have lost interest in anything to do with my appearance now. So a friend started this last week she lost a whooping 7lbs (so proud of her!) i taught i'd join the bandwagon! Im hoping to get to 8-9stone so my bmi is good.

Today started ok but ive got a bit of a fuzzy head gong on, sipping water constantly but finding it hard to the milkshake? does this matter im making them with about 300ml of water as they were too thick for my liking, and im leaving about 30ml of it. chemist lady didnt explain anything much she just handed stuff over and i watched dvd on lipo website when searching for a forum to join!

Good luck and welcome xx

I make my shakes with 350ml
And I make the soup with 450ml

You should make sure you finish it all of the shakes... And that extra water counts towards your water intake for the day...

As time goes on you will find your own way and your own favourites etc but in the mean time all I can say is make sure you drink plenty of water, spread your three shakes out well and for in-between hunger feelings have a hot drink...

You might want to keep a blanket next to you at night time as you will feel the cold more...

Errr what else... Hmmm stay strong and peppermint tea is good, as a hot drink and ice cold mixed with chocolate shake mix...

Youve made the first step, now enjoy the journey lol I know that sounds strange, but when you start losing weight and getting compliments it feels great xx

Hello and welcome. I also mix mine with extra water and lots and lots of ice it will all be worth it on weigh day :D Good luck hun.

y hun - i have just done my 1st week my weigh in today was 11.5lb gone, then next few weeks wont be as good anything form 3-6lb. I drink sparkling water at night and weekend, akes it feel more special. I blitz my shakes with ICE with a hand blender, I have my 1st shake around 11am then 3.30ish then anything form 7-8pm, the later the day the less hungry i am, i save my shake until everyone else has eaten. i drink loads of water.
The first 3 days were horendouse for me, i got the flu like symptoms, dehydration, couldnt sleep, weak, furry tongue etc but hang in there.
i do my vanila shake with coffee and ice like a fraoacino, i do my choc hot at night and strawberry loads of ice.
Have a hot tea or coffee black in the day with tablet sweetner or peppermint tea to brake the shake times up, and keep busy :) keep me posted xx

Back