Hi newbie starting on Monday any advice/ diet buddies?

lcvb99

Hi everyone,

I'm starting Exante on Monday and would be grateful of any advice, or of anyone who wants to be my diet buddy. I've really struggled with my weight since I had my little girl 4 years ago. I'm about 3 and a half stone overweight, and feel very embarrassed:sigh: about it. I would like to use xmas as my goal to lose at least 2 stone of this weight is that realistic? Thanks.

Hi lcvb99

I am also starting exante on Monday - box came today! we can be buddies if you like? :) I have around 8 stone to lose and am hoping like you to have a couple of them off by Xmas too!
Looking at the posts on here, and going by the exante info it looks very realistic - so I wish you lots of luck and willpower! :)

Hi Diva Davis!!

That will be great so we'll be starting the same day! Hopefully we'll both be a few stones lighter by Xmas. Good luck for Monday, keep in touch and let us know how you're getting on.:)

Cool! Lets see how we get on on Monday!
Deep breath :-D

Hi all

I too am starting fully on Monday. I am detoxing over the weekend as I wanted to start today but need to detox first. I expected too much of myself to just jump into the pool of exante.

My target is Christmas too so could I join in with the buddy system?

Xx

Absolutely! Welcome to you newbie too :) (hmm looking at your stats now on the computer not the phone - not a newbie!! welcome anyway!!)
just stocking up on the drinks we're allowed ready for Monday -
also going to do a before shot and measurements :-D
loads of luck!
x

Last edited:
Already on the hot water! found that has helped in the past - especially when its cold outside! Wishing everyone starting off on their journeys the best of luck! :)

Good luck to you too DD!!!! I've had my water flavour and my coffee, will be tryi g to hold off my porridge til later as I have injured my back and the pain is making me rather sick.

I find that having my packs at set times also helps along with the hot water; I didn't set times last attempt but I did my first with LL and I lost about 4 stone.

Hope you have a fab first day

Big Hugs to everyone xx

Shake number one done-alone and in coffee! Lots of water already and boy had I forgotten the peeing for England!!!
Hey ho-all good stuff!
And RachieB I do hope your back is sorted soon :)

x

Just started today as well, checking in at 17 stone, sore knees, shortness of breathe, and just hit 30.....time to loose the lard!!

I did Cambridge a good few years ago and lost 3.5 stone in 3 months, unfortunately things went pear shape and the weight plus a bit more went back on. This time I aim to do it properly and follow maintenance.

So with all that said it's time to get gulping the water.

All the best everyone and hope you don't mind me tagging on the buddy system ??

not at all butterfly - welcome! and good luck!

and lavster - that sounds like my lunch and dinner too!!

just going to have my bar now - actually feeling ready for it.

keep chugging that h2o :)

Hey

I too am drinking lots and with my back having difficulty climbing the stairs; feel like an old lady and have to time my toilet visits!!! I am struggling today as my head is telling me to stop the plan until my back is better, as the pills are heavy in my stomach. However, this site is keeping me going to a point where by I just want to crack my back and get to the gym; oh hail the gym bunny lol!!!

Tomorrow, I shall plan my day better with stationary tasks to do as well as as recover my first appointment at the physio; it's gonna hurt!!!!

How is everyone getting on today? xx

RachieB I hope the physio is quick and therefore not too painful :)

Drinking my first water of the day before drop off at school - gets 300ml in and I can take my time with the shake after I'm back!

Good luck today - each day is a step closer to our goals (bleurgh how hippy can I sound!!)

x

I also started yesterday. Only doing shakes as have Selective Eating Disorder but really enjoying them. And have surprised myself with how quickly I have managed my 2 litre bottle of water the past 2 days. :)

weight.png

Last edited:
Hi miss magic - welcome! Well done on the water - keep it up! I may go to shakes and bars (and maybe porridge) next as not a great fan of the soups - certainly not the tomato!
I wish you luck :)

I didnt like the soups on the CD diet so im just doing the shakes and the bars on Exante, might order one of each soup when i order next months supply to try them but think ive already decided i wont like them!!

Hey DD and Miss Magic.

How are you all getting on? Its is fab that we are starting all together. I am looking for inspirational websites to keep me motivated as I am lying in bed all day. It's amazing how the mind wonders when the body fails!!!

I am rubbish at my water intake so I can't keep getting up. Looking forward to drinking the pop and water. Have either go you had a sneaky weigh in. I am tempted tomorrow morning.

Xxx

Hi
I'll join in for Monday start !
Wasted about 2 weeks if packs struggling in this alone , think having buddeez on this forum will help big time x

Here's to Monday ( a week later than everybody else but I'll join in anyway lol ) and future success
fingers crossed and takeaway menus away out of temptation lol

We can do this I just can't alone ! x

Last edited:
Back