• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi, newbie with nearly 8 stone to lose

Hiya :wavey:

I'm Corrie & I've just joined this site and weightwatchers. I've been struggling with my weight ever since I had my first son nearly 11 years ago & things have came to a head & I know I seriously need to take this in hand now. I've done Scottish Slimmers on and off for years & the plan just doesn't excite me any more, which is why I've started Weightwatchers. Started on Thursday and I am so motivated this time.

I'm looking to lose 7st 11lb to bring me down to 10st, but my interim goal is to lose at least 2 stone by the time I go on holiday on 02/10/10 (I think this should be achievable?)

Just wanted to check in and say hi, I think I'm going to be using this forum a lot over the next few months ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member

Lucky Cat

A work in progress
Hi Corrie and welcome :D I hope you find this site to be as friendly and inspirational as I have found it to be.

I'm positive that 2 stone is achievable for your holiday in October.
Good luck!

Welcome Corrie, well done for finding the determination to start at WW. I'm sure your goal is reachable.:)

Good luck with your new WW life.:D

Hi everyone, thanks for the messages of support. Had been feeling great but am hungry today for the first time :sigh: Off to make a big pot of chicken noodle soup for me and my 4 wee boys :)

Well done Lucky Cat, that's fab! How long has that taken you?

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Hi everyone, thanks for the messages of support. Had been feeling great but am hungry today for the first time :sigh: Off to make a big pot of chicken noodle soup for me and my 4 wee boys :)

Enjoy the chicken noodle soup Corrie, sounds a great idea for lunch with this weather!:rolleyes: (It's pouring down here in Yorkshire:()

Pouring down in Fife too lol. The soup was delish, and the boys wolfed down theirs too (after saying it looked yucky at first lol)

Lucky Cat

A work in progress
Thanks Corrie and thanks to slimmermcs2012 too :D

I've been doing it since 1st Jan (literally my new year's resolution, probably the only one i've ever stuck so long to ;))

I do have a bit more to shift yet and the weight loss has slowed down now but it is still coming off slowly but surely and I feel so much better and am so much fitter now too.

Keep at it everyone, with a bit of hard work and determination anything's achievable :D

Wow, that's fantastic! Keep it up!!!!

Well, it's weigh in day tomorrow, am getting very excited now

Hello and welcome :) I started WW just over a week ago and I am looking to eventually lose a similar amount to what you are looking to lose :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Low Carb Diets 1
Introductions 8
Introductions 2
Introductions 0
Lipotrim Forum 18