1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Noodles2311, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Noodles2311

Noodles2311 Member

Hi newbie here, well I'm a week into it now.. Had a good week, was expecting to lose more 1bs than I did though.. 3 in total... I am finding it hard as I work 13 hr shifts and it's eat when you have time, sooo I have to take breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks into work.. Any advise is so very welcome, on what meals to take.. I don't go to the sw classes as I'm a shift working it's very hard.. I would like to go so I can keep focused.. I really don't think I'm eating enough.. Would it be wise to write a food diary.. Thanks for reading noodles
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Charmel

Charmel Full Member

Hello noodles :)

Definitely keep a food diary - it helps keep you focussed, and you can also check back when you've had losses/gains to see what does/doesn't work for you.

The shift working must be hard. I guess mugshots, salads, alpen light bars, yoghurts etc. are the kinds of things that will see you through. I have a huge alpen light bar dependency, as they are a quick snack anytime. I've always got one in my handbag!

Good luck x
  4. Noodles2311

Noodles2311 Member

Thanks Charmel.. I will buy a little note book and start food diary today...
    I do feel hungry but can't face food, it's a very strange feeling...
  5. Charmel

Charmel Full Member

Oh no! Hope you are ok.

Do you have an iPhone? I keep my food diary in the notes section, then copy and paste it into my diary on here each night.
  6. Noodles2311

Noodles2311 Member

Oh yeah I never thought of doing that, yes I have an iPhone, I'm right on to it now thanks again
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.