Hi Not been about for a while,,, but need help.

Ahhh Miel & Tash, your post both make me so sad inside for you both, I do know how you feel, but some how it really makes me sad to think others are suffering as well. It is silly, we need to stop this silly eating lark and turn our interests to our health and well being.

We take ages getting ready and look shitty any way......., truth is however that some people who are over weight carry it very well indeed and look fab, I am a short arse with a big bum and the weight goes straigh on my face so I look like a dumpling... lol....:cry:

Any how positive now.......

We can do it, go girls....

I'm a short arse two Chitty and my face looking fat and bloated always makes me feel the worst!! I'm ready and raring to go today though - heading out now to buy a dress for my friend's 80's night next week so taking my bottle of water and a tetra with me!

Good Luck today xx

Have a great time at the shops...... I love being short when my bmi is 25 or less,,,,, lol.....

80 music.....
check this out...

YouTube - The Bangles - walk like an Egyptian

classic... lol

Have a good day.

Have a great time at the shops...... I love being short when my bmi is 25 or less,,,,, lol.....

80 music.....
check this out...

classic... lol

I remember doing the dance to this when I was at primary school:eek:

Hope you all had a good weekend. I have been very good, not had enough water, but I haven't eaten which has got to be a major plus.

I find it very difficult to drink that much water and go out, and this weekend we have been to a petting farm and today to Cromer, I can't keep dragging the family around looking for toilets can I.

I am 5 ft 5 and now about 17 st 10. which is huge I know, but I don't think my face shows it as much as it ought to, if it did I would have more motivation perhaps. Most of my fat is on my belly and I look reasonable from the front, but look as though I am digesting a Nissan Micra from the side view :D. Of course I can't be storing 8 st there alone, so I must be well covered everywhere.

So, come on then what's everyone's motivation here? For me it's the swimming costume come August, it fills me with fear.

MY biggest is vanity pure and simple...... I have to say the healthy side whilst a huge plus wouldn't make me be slim alone, if I could eat like a pig and look like a swan I most probably would until the Dr said.... blaa blaa blaa, if you know what I mean...

Any way I have lots of yummy clothing I brough last summer I want to wear this summer, failing that I have one pair of jeans and about 4 tops, so if you knew me you would think I am either a smell cow or nearly always seems to wear the same clothes or think I am just not bothered about clothes.. Well I promise I was my clothes, Jean are in the wash now and then will be in the dryer later so I can wear them in the morning. I will not buy any more because I am a clothing addict.. I know that this size clothes look **** on me, they really really do... so I won't buy any, I do still buy the odd thing but in the size I know I am when I weigh less than 10stone... So there you go, clothing... I want to look good.

There is another thing... I don't want all the people who said last year, ohhh you have lost lots, you look great, wow,, etc etc etc, to say ohhhh never mind next time try a normal diet, because the CD is a normal diet, it just depends on what you see as normal, CD is the best diet I have ever incountered and lets face it, if you head isn't right you can't do any diet, there is a time and a place for everyone diet wise if you know what I mean.

I've had two days of not over doing it and tomorrow is my first day of 810ing for 3 days then on to SS.....

Mini, how are you doing, you are such an inspiration.......... give me a post and make me smile..

XXXXX Chitty.,

80 music.....
check this out...

classic... lol

I remember doing the dance to this when I was at primary school:eek:

Hope you all had a good weekend. I have been very good, not had enough water, but I haven't eaten which has got to be a major plus.

I find it very difficult to drink that much water and go out, and this weekend we have been to a petting farm and today to Cromer, I can't keep dragging the family around looking for toilets can I.

I am 5 ft 5 and now about 17 st 10. which is huge I know, but I don't think my face shows it as much as it ought to, if it did I would have more motivation perhaps. Most of my fat is on my belly and I look reasonable from the front, but look as though I am digesting a Nissan Micra from the side view :D. Of course I can't be storing 8 st there alone, so I must be well covered everywhere.

So, come on then what's everyone's motivation here? For me it's the swimming costume come August, it fills me with fear.

Water when out if hard, but so important....... mark the loos on a map before you go out.. lol....

:rotflmao:

I have got a wardrobe full of size 16's from when I lost weight before and nothing that fits me now either. I won't buy anything that fits me at the moment because I don't want to feel okay in my clothes, so I know what you mean. I have a few more outfits than you but not much and I hate ironing them, because that's when I really notice how big they are :D

I shall be embracing the water from now on I promise:tear_drop: whilst also endeavouring to do 1,000 steps with my pedometer, and I promise that I won't sit on my arse jiggling the thing to clock up the steps while I watch daytime TV ;)

:rotflmao:

I have got a wardrobe full of size 16's from when I lost weight before and nothing that fits me now either. I won't buy anything that fits me at the moment because I don't want to feel okay in my clothes, so I know what you mean. I have a few more outfits than you but not much and I hate ironing them, because that's when I really notice how big they are :D

I shall be embracing the water from now on I promise:tear_drop: whilst also endeavouring to do 1,000 steps with my pedometer, and I promise that I won't sit on my arse jiggling the thing to clock up the steps while I watch daytime TV ;)

lol, that is one way to make them go off, I always drop mine so gave up with one. Think I do only around 5,000 steps a day, not enough.

Ok, an up date, I've had two days where I haven't stuffed my face I've cut down and now I am having 3 days on 810, it helps me get started and the thread on here about starting sS the easy way after struggling is pretty good.

You are doing great.
I've got friends coming round at 9.30 and I am still in my PJ's........ Now what shall I wear today.... hmmmm oh yes how about my jeans.... lol... I want to wear a top, but I haven't worn it for about 3 weeks, (it was at the bottom of ironing pile) and now worried it will be way to tight round my bum.....:eek: Well at least we are all in the right place, the place to loss the bum ...... I have decided that food isnt'what I want right now, I can have that later and I can learn to eat how 'normal' people eat...... So today I am an 810er and by Friday I will be in the 12's...... Roll on Friday and Good Luck to you ..
Thanks for posting it is great to have diet budds.....
Chitty. XXXX

Is it just me, or have you noticed that the more weight you put on, the higher up the tops go? For ages I was convinced that I was shrinking them in the wash, then I realised that it's because of the extra girth taking up the slack.

I am terrible for tops, I really like them to cover my behind and my fat belly so I buy them long enough to do so only to find that after a couple of washes and a few extra pounds they are now useless.

I have also found that my tops seem to shrink lengthways but gain widthways (if that's a word), so I have a warbrobe full of tops that are essentially square and would only fit someone that is 5 foot but 5 foot wide aswell, can't really sell these on Ebay can I:D

Anyway, was 17 st 13 last Monday and despite taking most of the week to 'get a grip' I am 17'9 this morning, which I am really pleased with because I've only had 2 days where I haven't eaten. Earlier on in the week I ate all the Easter egg chocolates and had to replace them, only to eat them all again. This happened four times before I managed to convince myself not to. I don't think I can possibly be in ketosis so I am grateful for any loss this week. Basically ladies, if I can lose weight then anyone can.

I am now a reformed character and this week is going to be the equivalent of week one so by next Monday I am hoping for great things.

Chitty, well done for the positive attitude, hope that you have a nice morning with your friends. My choices for this morning are 1) food shopping for the clan :( 2) X trainer:sigh: 3) housework:cry: think I'll just linger here a bit longer 'researching'.

Have a great day everyone, bottoms up! :tear_drop: second pint of the morning for me (I'm slow to get going).

Is it just me, or have you noticed that the more weight you put on, the higher up the tops go? For ages I was convinced that I was shrinking them in the wash, then I realised that it's because of the extra girth taking up the slack.

LOL, yep mine shrink my PJ something terrible, told my hubby we need a new tumble dryer as it shrinks everything....

I am terrible for tops, I really like them to cover my behind and my fat belly so I buy them long enough to do so only to find that after a couple of washes and a few extra pounds they are now useless.

Yep, I know what you mean, my trouble is my bum got so big my tops cling to it, I am not buying any more, I just wear a cardigan over the top, but soon it will be to hot to wear it, at least you get colder when you are in Ketosis...
I have also found that my tops seem to shrink lengthways but gain widthways (if that's a word), so I have a warbrobe full of tops that are essentially square and would only fit someone that is 5 foot but 5 foot wide aswell, can't really sell these on Ebay can I:D
You could try, I brought a few things of ebay which had been shrunk.....

Anyway, was 17 st 13 last Monday and despite taking most of the week to 'get a grip' I am 17'9 this morning, which I am really pleased with because I've only had 2 days where I haven't eaten. Earlier on in the week I ate all the Easter egg chocolates and had to replace them, only to eat them all again. This happened four times before I managed to convince myself not to. I don't think I can possibly be in ketosis so I am grateful for any loss this week. Basically ladies, if I can lose weight then anyone can.

Well Done and I'm pleased you have made the choice not to have any more Easter Chocolate..... You won't be in Ketosis yet, it can take up to 2 weeks of SS to be in it fully, but you will be on your way.... Your doing fab.

I am now a reformed character and this week is going to be the equivalent of week one so by next Monday I am hoping for great things.

Chitty, well done for the positive attitude, hope that you have a nice morning with your friends. My choices for this morning are 1) food shopping for the clan :( 2) X trainer:sigh: 3) housework:cry: think I'll just linger here a bit longer 'researching'.

You are so active, I do bugger all........ I do housework etc, but no extra gym etc. I will try and go for a walk ever day but will wait for 2 weeks into the diet for that I think... I'm having my shopping delievered any minute from Tescos..... Cooking a chicken right now so I can have a bit for tea...

Have a great day everyone, bottoms up! :tear_drop: second pint of the morning for me (I'm slow to get going).

I'm lucky don't have any trouble with the water thing, but this morning not had to much chance, my friends been and gone so now just having war with the kids and their toys.

Have a good day....
Chitty XX

You are so active, I do bugger all........ I do housework etc, but no extra gym etc. I will try and go for a walk ever day but will wait for 2 weeks into the diet for that I think..

I'm not that active as I do everything at a snails pace :D but I am trying at least. I've been a stay at home Mum for 8 years and some days barely move at all, so I have to make an effort otherwise I am relying entirely on the diet for weight loss and I know that it can be helped by some exercise. Don't enjoy it, but afterwards I do feel virtuous.

What do you do at home, I am a stay home mum, but never get chance to do any thing, but I suppose now I'm not eating again that will free up some time....:rolleyes:

I never watch TV in the day I suppose the computer is my lazy thing.

Keep feeling strong and remember when the hard times come, just say this will pass if I eat or not and it will........ Time passes regardless of what you eat and now we have made the choice not to eat we know in 8 weeks say we will be feeling fitter and looking slimmer...

XXX

We moved to Norfolk 2 years ago into a place that needed lots of work doing to it, so that's my job mostly. I've been organising workmen for all that time, and doing what I can to help. So I'm usually covered in paint etc and very stressed. There's still lots to do but I'm taking a back seat now as I have run out of steam :)

I only have 1 daughter, but 2 step kids that are here quite often so they keep me busy, plus, the worlds most useless husband that needs just as much looking after as the kids :D so I spend a lot of time clearing up, putting away etc, you know: all the fun stuff.

I'm going to order some ketosis sticks in a min. I shouldn't really because I did get quite obsessed with them last time, but perhaps a little madness might do me some good. Then I shall do my cross trainer bit, which is handy as it's next to the computer so I don't miss anything. I don't watch daytime TV either, can't think how I managed before the internet can you?

Ohhhh I'm having a moment.

We moved to Norfolk 2 years ago into a place that needed lots of work doing to it, so that's my job mostly. I've been organising workmen for all that time, and doing what I can to help. So I'm usually covered in paint etc and very stressed. There's still lots to do but I'm taking a back seat now as I have run out of steam :)

I only have 1 daughter, but 2 step kids that are here quite often so they keep me busy, plus, the worlds most useless husband that needs just as much looking after as the kids :D so I spend a lot of time clearing up, putting away etc, you know: all the fun stuff.

I'm going to order some ketosis sticks in a min. I shouldn't really because I did get quite obsessed with them last time, but perhaps a little madness might do me some good. Then I shall do my cross trainer bit, which is handy as it's next to the computer so I don't miss anything. I don't watch daytime TV either, can't think how I managed before the internet can you?

I'd like a cross trainer , couldn't go on for the first couple of weeks of SS though...

I'm having a moment:devilangel:...... Feel a bit dizzy so had another shake......... water and just having a cup of tea. Normally when I feel like this on day one I don't make it 2 day 2, but this time I will, even if it means I end up eating more chicken or having and extra shake or even a bar, get me past this day on chicken and CD's then I'll be happy.
When I feel like this I say to myself, Oh god can't do it, must eat I'll do WW/SW instead, but as soon as I've eaten I say nope CD is the way for me... and so the story goes, so I know I need to stick to this, however hard and however shitty I feel.......
So peeps I want you to know that I am still hanging in, it isn't easy but I will do it, nothing apart from CD and chicken will pass my lips.........

How are you all doing..????
Hang in there, summer will soon be here, can't be looking like tents now can we girls, lets let our beautiful bodies out..... you know they are busting to escape.....

Think mine's just bursting :gen147:

Hang in there girl, you'll be so pleased with yourself when tomorrow comes. When I have bad days I allow myself the tiniest green salad with cold chicken or turkey and it really helps me to keep going. I know it's a cardinal sin, but it's better that I do that than admit defeat and eat the house empty. It's just the first few days that are a cow, you'll soon be feeling fab I promise.

Think mine's just bursting :gen147:

Hang in there girl, you'll be so pleased with yourself when tomorrow comes. When I have bad days I allow myself the tiniest green salad with cold chicken or turkey and it really helps me to keep going. I know it's a cardinal sin, but it's better that I do that than admit defeat and eat the house empty. It's just the first few days that are a cow, you'll soon be feeling fab I promise.

Thanks, and don't burst.........:psiholog: sit it out....
I'll have a bit of chicken soon, that will keep me going... it is just for the first 3 days after that SS all the way to the plans.....
I don't think the salad and chicken is a sin you can have it on 810 any way.....

Come on we are doing great guns...........

I don't think the salad and chicken is a sin you can have it on 810 any way.....

:sigh: Ah yes! But I'm not supposed to be eating at all, but to be honest some days you just have to have something and others it's okay and I'm fine, so I don't do AAM I just eat when I need something, like social gatherings etc or weekends when we go out. In the past this seems to have been okay and as long as I'm careful I haven't kicked myself out of ketosis. I guess it's each to their own.

Hope that you're feeling better now :character00264:

Hi Yes feeling much better now thank you... I had a little bit of chicken and now feel so full up, I still have one shake left to have.

When I have finished these 3 days, that is it not food until I start the plans. I can even nibble on a bit of chicken as I know mentally that isn't right for me. I need to have the total food break where my focus isn't on food all the time, bang bang bang 3 shakes a day and that is it.....
(Apart from millions of gallons of the neat stuff....:drool:
How are you doing ?

Just having a cuppa, I love the fact that you can now have a little skimmed milk on SS+, I am doing SS as I don't mind my doctor knowing, but gonna take advantage of the milk in SS plus as I love a cuppa with a dash of milk.

:ashamed0005:I'm doing okay today, had some chicken and broccoli for tea as I fancied some, only a little bit because I find that I can't eat very much at all. Then after tea it was out for a walk to bump up the number of steps for the day. It's surprising how an amble around the village nosing in at everyone's windows adds up. I still have another shake to get down yet and I am feeling so full already.

Ordered those ketosis sticks today, bought 200 for £12, so should be able to indulge my obsession for a while.

Glad to hear that you are feeling okay again.

Back