Hi Not been about for a while,,, but need help.

I don't think the chicken will have much of an effect on getting into ketosis Chitty, but it won't do your head any good. I know I spent my last attempt telling myself that it's okay to eat as long as I didn't have carbs ;) and yes, to a point it was okay as I kept losing weight, but it didn't do me any good because I got complacent and that's why I'm back here now having to lose that weight again. It's not the bit of food that you eat, it's the fact that you eat that causes the trouble, well, in my case that's what happened. Mind you, you might like a 'last supper' tonight before the big day tomorrow ;)

Got to psyche myself up now to tackle the evening meal routine, it's so difficult to cook when you so want to eat isn't it! I'm having my latte now so that it takes the edge off. On the W8 plan you have 4 shakes a day and I am finding it difficult to get them all in.:(

Just PM you with the chicken verdict..,.....:eatdrink023:

The good news is I have had 3 days on the diet, my tongue has started to turn the shitty yellow colour in the middle that it always seems to be when on CD, I think it must be the start of ketosis.....

Does anyone else have the shitty yellow tongue, my be I'll start a new thread, or is that just way to much info.....:rolleyes:

I know what you mean about the food, that is why I need this food break, a clear run on the CD, no outside pressure to do anything else, I wouldn't go out now any way so staying in isn't any different, what I mean is although I won't go out now for a meal or drink etc until the diet is finished it isn't like I would be going any way, there is no way I would go out looking like this, someone may see me....:cry:

XXXXX

Don't know what my tongue looks like, I haven't thought to look at it, but I tell you, it feels like I've been sucking all the coppers in my purse though; it's not a great feeling but I'm getting used to it. I just tell myself that means I am in ketosis and therefore burning fat yippee!! My stomach has started rumbling this evening which is a new one on me, hope it's not always going to be like this as it's quite loud.

The only way that I can cope with going out, if it's completely unavoidable, which is usually isn't, is to have a really basic thing to eat like chicken salad or roast dinner, and I leave all the carbs, though it's very difficult to brush away roast potatoes. I have done it before and can and probably will, have to do it again before my journey is over.

Wishing you tonnes of luck for tomorrow, I know that you're going to be just fine.

Don't know what my tongue looks like, I haven't thought to look at it, but I tell you, it feels like I've been sucking all the coppers in my purse though; it's not a great feeling but I'm getting used to it. I just tell myself that means I am in ketosis and therefore burning fat yippee!! My stomach has started rumbling this evening which is a new one on me, hope it's not always going to be like this as it's quite loud.

The only way that I can cope with going out, if it's completely unavoidable, which is usually isn't, is to have a really basic thing to eat like chicken salad or roast dinner, and I leave all the carbs, though it's very difficult to brush away roast potatoes. I have done it before and can and probably will, have to do it again before my journey is over.

Wishing you tonnes of luck for tomorrow, I know that you're going to be just fine.

When I'm much slimmer around 10stone 4 ish I could do that, go sit and not eat, but I just don't want to show my fat ass any where at the moment.... (well not where I might find anyone I know...).

Roast potatoes....:eek: I have no problem leaving them..... The only ones I've enjoyed are cooked with goose fat really slowly then crisped up at the the end. I love cooking.... I am cooking my hubby a Korma tonight if I have enough garlic in, but that is cool as he loves it and I hate it........

Have a good day, your posts are sounding more positive each day and that is great as it reflects how you are feeling inside and this time you will keep the weight off as we are here to help each other and anyone else who needs it... Maintence is the key and when I get to that stage I'm going to blog it...

XXXXXX

I think I'll do chilli as I hate that :D My poor family, they can't have anything nice to eat. I really hate mushy peas, the smell is enough to make me gag so I just imagine that they are having muchy peas everytime I cook, and so far it seems to help a bit, but does make me feel sick just the thought of it.

I am feeling more positive, as each day passes and I have managed to not cheat I feel more hopeful for the next day. Before, when I was picking I could still stay in ketosis and still lose weight but my head wasn't in gear properly and I found I was doing stupid things. I used to class weigh day as my eating day, not going mad, but having dinner (minus carbs) it never kicked me out of ketosis or made a huge difference to my weight loss but it didn't help my focus. I found it harder and harder as the diet went on to remain motivated because I was only living for weigh day so that I could eat. I hope that I don't get to that point again. Sorry! I'm meant to say I WON'T get to that point again aren't I? :D

I think I'll do chilli as I hate that :D My poor family, they can't have anything nice to eat. I really hate mushy peas, the smell is enough to make me gag so I just imagine that they are having muchy peas everytime I cook, and so far it seems to help a bit, but does make me feel sick just the thought of it.

Ohhh I love mushy peas.... yummy yummy.....

I am feeling more positive, as each day passes and I have managed to not cheat I feel more hopeful for the next day.
You can tell this from your posts, you are doing great....

Before, when I was picking I could still stay in ketosis and still lose weight but my head wasn't in gear properly and I found I was doing stupid things. I used to class weigh day as my eating day, not going mad, but having dinner (minus carbs) it never kicked me out of ketosis or made a huge difference to my weight loss but it didn't help my focus. I found it harder and harder as the diet went on to remain motivated because I was only living for weigh day so that I could eat.
I never did that, but I know what you mean as I had lots of events where I had to come off the diet and I just counted down the days, not for the events but because I could eat at them.... This time I don't feel like that, this time I am looking forward to clearing my head of my unhealthy attitude to food so when the weight is off my mind set is better able to control what I eat and make good food choices.
I hope that I don't get to that point again. Sorry! I'm meant to say I WON'T get to that point again aren't I? :D
That's it your getting there, it is all about how you see things.....
Keep it up you are keeping me going.
:party0019:

Roll on tomorrow, I'm getting weighed in hope I've lost some.. xXXXXX

What time's the weigh in? I'm not going to be about at all tomorrow. Got to go to Norwich for the day and won't be home until about 10pm ish, but you make sure that you tell us all what you lose. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, hope it's good :D

I'll change my ticker as soon as I can.
Have a great day out.
XXXX

Back