Hi Not been about for a while,,, but need help.

:ashamed0005:I'm doing okay today, had some chicken and broccoli for tea as I fancied some, only a little bit because I find that I can't eat very much at all. Then after tea it was out for a walk to bump up the number of steps for the day. It's surprising how an amble around the village nosing in at everyone's windows adds up. I still have another shake to get down yet and I am feeling so full already.

Ordered those ketosis sticks today, bought 200 for £12, so should be able to indulge my obsession for a while.

Glad to hear that you are feeling okay again.

I'm fine at the minute, but my tummy still feels really full from the chicken. I must get out and walk abit....
Ketosis sticks I have some but never really got in to doing it...... I will have ago after 6 days on SS Straight, I still have 2 more days of 810.... after that the sparks really will start to fly. lol.....

You are doing great........... don't beat yourself up, chicken and broc is chicken and broc and if it gets you though that is fine, you could have some every day the difference weight wise is only a little bit a month so why not, it is better than binging and better than putting on weight.

I want to straigh SS for the clear my mind of food thing, other wise I would 810.... Any how just off for a soak and then going to watch tv for a bit with OH.....

Take Care
Chitty

It's good that there are different plans to chose from, and you can flip up and down them if need be too. I've never got beyond SS because I've always had so much to lose, but I know that I can get away with eating a little bit of the right foods, but I always get a bit neurotic after I do eat and then it helps to check with those sticks to make sure that I haven't kicked myself out of ketosis.

Just watched some TV which is fairly unusual for me, watched a programme about a man in Indonesia who was so afflicted by warts that he was dubbed half man, half tree; it really upset me. Then, must have been my night for thought provoking telly, because I watched another programme about a little girl with progeria who was hoping that a new medicine would give her a cure. I feel very lucky that my only thing to worry about is my weight, it's easy to forget how some people live.

Hoping that tomorrow is a better day for you Chitty, and that you don't have any more funny turns.

Goodmorning

Funny turns lol, I have a funny turn every time some thing goes wrong....;)

Your photo looks fab and doesn't make you look like you have weight to lose in your face at all.........

I find watching 'sad' tv very hard especially when children are involved. Since having my kids I get so emotional regarding kids.

(Although mine are currenlty in trouble for not tidying there toys away and being cheeky...:eek:).

Well Day Two is here, yehhhh will be able to show my face in my blog later today when I have time now.........

I can't wait for the time when the diet is like 'the norm'.....

What are your plans today, you know I am sure you can do it...
Keep it up and keep that ticker moving....

Your photo looks fab and doesn't make you look like you have weight to lose in your face at all.........

Everyone tells me that, which makes me feel even more freakish. My weight is around my middle, which is supposed to be the worst place to carry it; from a health perspective at least. From under my bust to my knees there is a good 7-8 stone lurking; so I'm one of those people that looks reasonable from the front but like a Mr Man from the side. I look as though I am pregnant probably, but the good part is, that when I do stick with Cambridge the weight comes straight off that area so I see results quite quickly:) Look me up on Facebook and you'd see, as my darling Step daughter has posted a particularly unflattering pic of me sideways on, recently:eek: which was what prompted me to act.

Today I have to go into town and do some running around and I'm supposed to be arranging for Next to collect some things which were delivered last week; the shoes I bought are like boats. Other than that it's a fairly quiet day, and my daughter has craft club after school so I get a bit of extra peace and quiet:D, how about you?

Everyone tells me that, which makes me feel even more freakish. My weight is around my middle, which is supposed to be the worst place to carry it; from a health perspective at least. From under my bust to my knees there is a good 7-8 stone lurking; so I'm one of those people that looks reasonable from the front but like a Mr Man from the side. I look as though I am pregnant probably, but the good part is, that when I do stick with Cambridge the weight comes straight off that area so I see results quite quickly:) Look me up on Facebook and you'd see, as my darling Step daughter has posted a particularly unflattering pic of me sideways on, recently:eek: which was what prompted me to act.

Today I have to go into town and do some running around and I'm supposed to be arranging for Next to collect some things which were delivered last week; the shoes I bought are like boats. Other than that it's a fairly quiet day, and my daughter has craft club after school so I get a bit of extra peace and quiet:D, how about you?

LOl, I'm sure you don't...
The other day I look at myself sideways naked and I looked like a plump girl who was around 8 months preg, my tummy was so bloated, but that was my own fault.. shouldn't have been a pig.
Photos are good to keep you on track.... my clothes are keeping me on track and my back.

I had a total of 8stone to lose when I started out so we have more in common than you think....
Now I want to see this photo, but I am a facebook nerd, no idea how to look you up?

Oh nearly forgot.... my day isn't to bad so far. Just having a shake, going to try make some crisps later.
Took son to bakery today, ohmygod :eek::cry:wanted to order myself some cakes, but I didn't :party0011:. Had my chicken and cucumber when I got home.

Must do this, must must must must.

Have fun running around.
XX

Smells are the worst:eek:
Sometimes........ whilst I am cooking something I love I imagine dog poo all over it, helps to have a good imagination but I find it works. I do then question my Mothering skill when I feed my kids something I have convinced myself is covered in pooo.....

Just off to sort out the house and get me kids ready for bed.

Good luck.
xxx

:superwoman: You're telling me!

I'm trying to get dinner cooked, and have moved the computer to the kitchen so that I can distract myself with Minimins whilst trying not to pay attention to the dinner :D God only knows what they are going to end up with here, but it smells nice, I'm thinking of wearing a clothes peg.

Goodmorning.... how did dinner go......
I tried to make some crisps from a chicken and mushroom soup....:sign0137:, I'll not be trying that again.............. to strong and saltyish for me.....

I'm going to cook my hubby something I don't like for tea tonight and the children can have something like chicken shapes from M&S as I'm going into town later.

Hmmmm lets see what else, Oh yes I'm sat here typing and really I need to get off my fat behind and get me jobs done, so in a minute I best be off..

Oh just one more thing,,,,,,, this time it goes without saying that I can't wait to lose the weight, but what I am looking forward to and what I am aiming for currently is the time on the CD where it become second nature and not a burden... Think this is helping me.
xXXXXX

Chitty, you are doing so well already, just hang on in there.

Everyone tells you that things get easier once you're in ketosis because the hunger goes away. I'm finding it difficult to differentiate between head hunger and tummy hunger, if that makes sense? I know that I'm not hungry because my stomach feels fine. But! my head ! OMG it's crazy. On LL I think they call it the chatterbox, and I can see why. All the time I am thinking about food and wanting to eat. I feel like I have a demon in my head urging me to give in. I'm going to cook something that I don't like for tea tonight so I won't be testing myself too much.

Chitty, you are doing so well already, just hang on in there.

Everyone tells you that things get easier once you're in ketosis because the hunger goes away. I'm finding it difficult to differentiate between head hunger and tummy hunger, if that makes sense? I know that I'm not hungry because my stomach feels fine. But! my head ! OMG it's crazy. On LL I think they call it the chatterbox, and I can see why. All the time I am thinking about food and wanting to eat. I feel like I have a demon in my head urging me to give in. I'm going to cook something that I don't like for tea tonight so I won't be testing myself too much.

That is just what it is like, that chatterbox wants shooting.... but you know he goes away if you eat or not...... And you can do it .

Ok really must go and need another wee...........

YOU CAN DO IT......

Yep. I know that I'm not meant to pay attention to it this closely, but man I need all the motivation that I can get, and if that thing moves then I'm going to record it :D :D :D

Don't blame you, I am waiting until Friday but normally weight about ohhh lets see 5 times a day... lol...

:D After I switch to CD next week, I won't be quite so obsessed about it, but right now I'm on a mission. I only weigh in the mornings before I drink anything, gets horrendous otherwise.

My screen has gone all funny on here, is yours okay? I've got yellow edges now, but my homepage on aol is normal? What have I done now I wonder.

How's the day going, are you okay?

Hi I am fine pretty good, busy sorting out one thing or another.
You will be fine when you meet your CDC don't worry.
Off to take daughter dancing soon... then it will be tea time... Now lets see oh Chocolate shake tonight, yummy yummy.... haven't had my chicken today yet.... I need to have a bar on Sat so may be miss the chicken as I could do with being in ketosis for SAt....

Any how better get a move on.

Back