• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi oldbie returning and a quick question about counter thingies.....

empy22

S: 16st5lb C: 15st12lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st7lb(3.06%)
Good morning, as the title says I'm a veteran slimming world attendee, but alas also a serial dieter having tried every diet, eating plan there is :break_diet:before realising SW is the best! so anyhoo I have a quick question, I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and notice many of you have a counter thing at the bottom of your posts showing weightloss etc, how and where do I get one of these fabulous thingies from?

Thank you in advance and thank you for all you inspirational and informative posts, I shall look forward to becoming a regular poster in these parts of minimins.

Emma xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Just click on someones weight loss tracker and it'll take you to the web page to create one. When you've created it, it gives you a link so copy and paste that into your signature box on the profile page. When you need to update your ticker, just click on your signature in a post and it'll take you to the page. Hope this makes sense!

chazle

S: 14st0lb C: 12st13lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st1lb(7.65%)
haha just realised Ive totally taken over Emma's thread with my own ticker dilemma lol
Hope u get yours sorted Emma x

empy22

S: 16st5lb C: 15st12lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st7lb(3.06%)
Thank you welshtigger, just created one and hopefully it's worked!