Hi oldbie returning and a quick question about counter thingies.....

empy22

Good morning, as the title says I'm a veteran slimming world attendee, but alas also a serial dieter having tried every diet, eating plan there is :break_diet:before realising SW is the best! so anyhoo I have a quick question, I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and notice many of you have a counter thing at the bottom of your posts showing weightloss etc, how and where do I get one of these fabulous thingies from?

Thank you in advance and thank you for all you inspirational and informative posts, I shall look forward to becoming a regular poster in these parts of minimins.

Emma xx

Just click on someones weight loss tracker and it'll take you to the web page to create one. When you've created it, it gives you a link so copy and paste that into your signature box on the profile page. When you need to update your ticker, just click on your signature in a post and it'll take you to the page. Hope this makes sense!

haha just realised Ive totally taken over Emma's thread with my own ticker dilemma lol
Hope u get yours sorted Emma x

Thank you welshtigger, just created one and hopefully it's worked!

Back