Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hi people new to this just started slim fast! :)

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by Jaidensmummy, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Jaidensmummy

Jaidensmummy New Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimfast atm
    hiya ive just started slimfast diet today looking to loose arond 2 stone by starting on slimfast then eating healthy has anyone got any tips on the slimfast diet or any excersises that help tone a baby belly??? xx

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stig

stig Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Tips have you got a spare year or two. Sorry welcome. If you read the dairies people have put down their tips. My favourite is making your SF in an electric bender with a load of ice, it makes it really thick and lasts so much longer.
    I have been doing the Shred DVD it is fantastic, I had to stop for a bit as I got a chesty cold,will take it up again after my hols. It is not for the faint hearted but I am not usually motivated by DVDs in the least but I read the reviews and thought it cannot be that good so tried it and it is.
    Sorry I do go on, I must get to bed. Good Luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.