• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi people :)

S: 23st9.5lb C: 23st5.1lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 54.4 Loss: 0st4.4lb(1.33%)
:wave_cry::rolleyes:

hi have finally got things sorted,
am back on the xenical have been for a few days my weight was like a yoyo but its down to my lowest again which is great

i start at a new gym tommorow morning looking forward to it its a womans only gym , and i have decided to do a personalised 8 week program so should be good

how has everybody been
really happy to be back on track

my 1 year anniversary is comeing up with my gorgeous boy in september have brought a really beautiful dress and am hopeing to look great in it.
so here comes the hard wortk but ever so worth it :)

thanks everyone for your support while i was haveing a tough time, its very much appreciated
have missed everyone:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Passiflora

Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!
Hi!! Welcome back!!

Glad to hear all is sorted now and it's great to see that your back on track!

How are things down your way after the earthquake?

S: 332.5lb C: 313.5lb G: 196lb BMI: 49.1 Loss: 19lb(5.71%)
hey des, great to have you back, i was only wondering how things were yesterday!! I am sure you will look stunning in the dress, post piccies :D I am wearing a dress for the first time tonight (well apart from my wedding dress) :eek:

*Emma

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 1st13.5lb(11%)
hey, welcome back! i've been away for a few months but i'm also getting back on track now so it's good to see some old faces popping up! hope everything is ok with you :)

S: 23st9.5lb C: 23st5.1lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 54.4 Loss: 0st4.4lb(1.33%)
hi
um the earthquake still a lot of cleaning up but its not as bad as it could be , um i think it ended up being 160 dead so it could have been a lot worse,

oh awesome rach i love dresses lol got some really nice one and every time i go shopping i tend to buy clothes that are too small lol

youre stats are great wow thats a lot of weight lost.
i started back at the gym today was good and great to be back

S: 332.5lb C: 313.5lb G: 196lb BMI: 49.1 Loss: 19lb(5.71%)
i got the dress thinking it would be too small, but it fit great, and if i am honest it was a little big :) but i do generally tend to get clothes too small so as i can aim to get into them!! Thanks for the lovely comment, i am really happy with my loss so far, having a bad week this week though!!