hi people :)

desireeanne

:wave_cry::rolleyes:

hi have finally got things sorted,
am back on the xenical have been for a few days my weight was like a yoyo but its down to my lowest again which is great

i start at a new gym tommorow morning looking forward to it its a womans only gym , and i have decided to do a personalised 8 week program so should be good

how has everybody been
really happy to be back on track

my 1 year anniversary is comeing up with my gorgeous boy in september have brought a really beautiful dress and am hopeing to look great in it.
so here comes the hard wortk but ever so worth it :)

thanks everyone for your support while i was haveing a tough time, its very much appreciated
have missed everyone:eek:

Hi!! Welcome back!!

Glad to hear all is sorted now and it's great to see that your back on track!

How are things down your way after the earthquake?

hey, welcome back! i've been away for a few months but i'm also getting back on track now so it's good to see some old faces popping up! hope everything is ok with you :)

hi
um the earthquake still a lot of cleaning up but its not as bad as it could be , um i think it ended up being 160 dead so it could have been a lot worse,

oh awesome rach i love dresses lol got some really nice one and every time i go shopping i tend to buy clothes that are too small lol

youre stats are great wow thats a lot of weight lost.
i started back at the gym today was good and great to be back

i got the dress thinking it would be too small, but it fit great, and if i am honest it was a little big :) but i do generally tend to get clothes too small so as i can aim to get into them!! Thanks for the lovely comment, i am really happy with my loss so far, having a bad week this week though!!

Back