Hi second week

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by maidmaz, 24 May 2007 Social URL.

1. maidmaz

maidmaz Member

Hi All

Just been weighed after my 2nd week- only 4lb slightlty disappointed- but I did eat oranges to try and help me go the loo! Hope everyone is well:jelous:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Wow nearly 1 stone in 2 weeks is great.....well done. Ask the chemist or who you get the lipotrim from about what you can take to help you go.....I know on cd they can take dulcoease/ dulcolax so worth asking.
  4. nixx

nixx Full Member

Ask the chemist for some of the fibre sachets, I've not used them but it's what LT recommend. And keep off the oranges!!!

And a big WELL DONE for your 13lbs - that's great!
  5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    I have been pretty lucky as I have not once been bunged up whilst on LT, so havent had to get any stuff to help.
  6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge +
    I have just joined the Forum and starting Lipotrim tomorrow...4llbs is a great loss....last standard diet I was on took me 5 weeks to loose that!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.