Hi second week

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by maidmaz, 24 May 2007 Social URL.

1. maidmaz

maidmaz Member

Hi All

Just been weighed after my 2nd week- only 4lb slightlty disappointed- but I did eat oranges to try and help me go the loo! Hope everyone is well:jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow nearly 1 stone in 2 weeks is great.....well done. Ask the chemist or who you get the lipotrim from about what you can take to help you go.....I know on cd they can take dulcoease/ dulcolax so worth asking.

4. nixx

nixx Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ask the chemist for some of the fibre sachets, I've not used them but it's what LT recommend. And keep off the oranges!!!

And a big WELL DONE for your 13lbs - that's great!

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I have been pretty lucky as I have not once been bunged up whilst on LT, so havent had to get any stuff to help.

6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    I have just joined the Forum and starting Lipotrim tomorrow...4llbs is a great loss....last standard diet I was on took me 5 weeks to loose that!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.