• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi-started xenical this morning

Zafi

Hey Emma! Ive started this morning too!!

like u this isnt my first time lol but Im very determined its goin to work this time!

Id advise u to try myfitnesspal .. i signed up this morning .. its free and it is a real help !

Best of Luck to u! Heres hoping we both get the results we want this time! x

Emmamb

Silver Member
Wow I always knew that yolk was more than White but omg I didn't realise it was that much x
I'm heading out to buy some new scales now although I get weighed weekly at sw I still wanna weigh at home. (gonna stay at sw group cos I enjoy the group and support) xx

Hi emma and good luck, you will do fine!! One food to avoid can be salmon, its ok for some but not for others, i have never chanced it yet!! I have had eggs the odd time and have been ok so far!!! Drink plenty of water or diluted juice to keep you full between meals, i find that helps!!

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Hi hun and welcome to Xenical. Please make yourself aware of the 2 rules to Xenical, this will give you maximum weight loss and you shouldn't experience side effects :)

Xenical doesn't know the difference between bad fats and good fats, so it will get rid of both, fish can be a problem in this area, especially salmon, but not for everyone, a few of us take a mulitivit at night time.

Good luck :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 5
Introductions 0
Lipotrim Forum 0
Introductions 1
Orlistat (Xenical) 43