Hi, stopping by for a few weeks x

bajoleth

Gold Member
Hi all, I started s&s yesterday but am not completely new to it as I did a few weeks last year with excellent results. But as per it has crept back on and I started Juddd in January , had good losses with that and really loved it but sadly during wk 4 my Father passed away so all dieting went out of the window. So here I am with May nearly upon us and still the same weight I was in January :mad: So my plan is to stick to s&s for as long as I can to boost my weightloss then I will refeed onto Juddd where hopefully I will continue with my weightloss on a plan I can stick to long term. So I hope you don't mind me joining you here for a few weeks, you seem like a friendly bunch:).
I always find it really helpful to post when I am on plan as it helps me stay focussed. So now on day 2 and have a bit of a headache but not hungry so thats a bonus, had a Cafe Mocha shake made with hot water this morning after reading it on here and it was lush, it took ages to drink too as it was hot. Am thinking about having another for lunch;)

:welcome2: hunni,

Sorry to hear about your loss hun *hugs*

Well done on getting started :) Sorry for being a bit dim, what is juddd?

Catdog xx

Thanks for the welcome :) Johnsons up day down day diet, basically it consists of eating minimal calories one day and free eating the next there is a science bit about how it releases something and how its actually good for you but I am not good at explaining things. Its a bit like starting a vlcd but only lasting a day each time!! Sounds crazy but it works, anyway will stick to S&S for as long as I can as I actually enjoy the shakes and it will help me reach goal quicker and to be honest I have been eating for the sake of it so much lately I am glad to have to not think about food, if that makes sense??

Thanks for the welcome :) Johnsons up day down day diet, basically it consists of eating minimal calories one day and free eating the next there is a science bit about how it releases something and how its actually good for you but I am not good at explaining things. Its a bit like starting a vlcd but only lasting a day each time!! Sounds crazy but it works, anyway will stick to S&S for as long as I can as I actually enjoy the shakes and it will help me reach goal quicker and to be honest I have been eating for the sake of it so much lately I am glad to have to not think about food, if that makes sense??

This diet is a bit of an extreme measure to alot of people i know but it really is a relief from food! before getting on this i did cd and really helped kerb my bingeing alot, i then fell back into it not as extreme as before but like you just eating for sake of it and just felt in rut i couldnt get meself out of, not saying this is walk in park by all means and i do have me bad thoughts/days wanting food and lots of it lol but seeing results on scales is so motivating :)

Will look into that diet, im normally queen of knowing every diet going lolol *goes off to see if theres a section for it here* hehe.

Catdog xx

When I am in the mind to do it I find VLCD fairly easy but I can't do them long term, here is a link to Juddd and yes there is a section here about it but its not very well populated I am afraid :confused:
Alternate-Day Calorie Restriction and the Johnson UpDayDownDay™ Diet
I feel bad posting about another diet whilst on here:(
Oh well day 2 done and dusted bring on day 3, you are doing brilliantly BTW

When I am in the mind to do it I find VLCD fairly easy but I can't do them long term, here is a link to Juddd and yes there is a section here about it but its not very well populated I am afraid :confused:
Alternate-Day Calorie Restriction and the Johnson UpDayDownDay™ Diet
I feel bad posting about another diet whilst on here:(
Oh well day 2 done and dusted bring on day 3, you are doing brilliantly BTW

Thanks for link chick, i already had a look see, ive got plenty time on me hands on this diet lol god its sad how much food is/was a part of my life, me only hobby lol. Awwdont be silly, loads of people are going to a diff diet after this to maintain etc or have came from one and post bout it.

I'm usually in ketosis by day 3 so fingers crossed for you chick and thank you :)

Catdog xx

Welcome back and good luck :)

Thanks Louise, Just had a Vanilla hot with some coffe as recommended on another thread, oh lord I still feel sick and I finished it 2 hours ago, won't be doing that again haha, at least I don't feel hungry LOL

Thanks for the welcome Deezer :)
I have just ordered some samples after reading the food pack and what to do with them thread, can't wait to try some different flavours.

bajoleth said:
Thanks Louise, Just had a Vanilla hot with some coffe as recommended on another thread, oh lord I still feel sick and I finished it 2 hours ago, won't be doing that again haha, at least I don't feel hungry LOL

Lol oh dear I best not try that then :)

Back