Hi! Struggling Weightwatcher Here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DevilsAngel, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. DevilsAngel

DevilsAngel New Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hello, everyone!

My names Sophie!

A little bit about me -
    Im a student from Leeds and I am struggling to lose weight! So i have decided to come on here in order to try and get inspiration so that i can try and finally lose my weight for the last time!!!

My dieting background -
    I have been dieting ever since I remember. I have also been overweight ever since I can remember! Needless to say, my "diet" was not working! In 2007, i was 16 years old and 14 stone! I then began Weightwatchers and lost 3 and a half stone! I was a small size 12 and felt great! I felt amazing! I was popular, i was thin but still curvy and any guy i seemed to want, i got! Then i got my boyfriend and i fell in love and lived happily ever after! that was until i started putting on weight again! And not just the 3 stone and a half that I lost but an additional 2 stone as well! In 4 years! I was eating takeaways every weekend and eating the same portions as my boyfriend! He has quite a physical job so he hasnt put on so much but I have ballooned so much that i barely recognise myself! I have been back to weightwatchers and I know that I can lose the weight because ive done it before! But i cant seem to get my head around it!

So! I want to finally get my head around it! I know I can do it! Im just so lazy that i cant be bothered! Hopefully, by chatting to you guys, i will be able to keep myself motivated so that I can keep at it and get back down to the size 12 again or maybe even a size 10! :)

Talk to me! Helpful tips are always welcome! Just chatting to people who get it help me so much!

Love Sophie xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aisha Lucie

Aisha Lucie Member

Hello Sophie I wish u all the best

4. DawnAura

DawnAura New Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Sophie, Good luck :)

5. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

Contentment can be a waistline curse I found. I did roughly the same as you however to gain weight. I lost a pile then got pregnant, twice and put it all back! Like you I plan to make this my final diet. Weight watchers worked before so fingers crossed. With some determination and support here's to a slimmer all of us.

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.