Hi there forum! Slim Fasting here!

Rokku

Hiya,

I am a new member here, I am a 23 odd stone gay man who has been trying and failing to loose weight for about 15 years.

Getting fatter and fatter by the year and really need to reverse the trend.

Its so depressing not being able to put on nice clothes or shop instore for things.

I am currently on slim fast and have had ok success.

weeks:
1. 22.11
2. 22.4
3. 22.4
4. 22.4

I replace lunch and breakfast and try to eat more healthy dinners, not always with success but at least I haven't put on anything I suppose. I think I should go down to at least 22.2 which is a good thing. I weigh in every sat.

I have been using a lot more fresh ingrediants in my cooking these days. I would never consider buying pasta sauce for example. I am so proud I have learnt to make mince with fresh garlic, onions, tomatoes and hot chillies.

Who needs that processed, full of sugar pasta sauce eh?

Just need to eat a portion for one now, and not a family of four lol.

Anyway, hi everyone.

R :)

:welcome:

Welcome Rokku,

Well done on your weight loss to-date!

You sound very determined this time to shift your weight and I am sure you will do it with the focus you have now.

I hope you have taken your before photos and body measurements as these do help as a reference to look back on and see just how far you have travelled on your weight loss journey over time.

I find setting mini goals very helpful and as I achieve each one I reward myself to non food treats:D

I have seen some lovely low calorie recipes on this Slim fast site that might help to inspire you...I can't wait to try some of them out myself when I have finished on Lipotrim.

Here is the link SlimFast - Recipes

There is a new Slim Fast September Challenge just started and you can join in on this. Here is the link...

http://www.minimins.com/slimfast/56970-slimfast-september-challange.html

Be sure now to get yourself a weight tracker and this is the link to help you put it in your signature.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

The link below will help you make your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Love Mini xxx

Hi and welcome. I am sure you will do well on slimfast and I would also have mini targets. And congratulations on cooking things from fresh it will do you good

Irene xx

Hi and welcome, good luck on your weightloss journey. Sounds as if you are really up for it, remember to let us know how you do :):)

Hi Rokku,
Congrats on your weight loss so far, heres hoping it all continues in the right direction for you.
Keep up with the home cooked meals too:happy096:

Forgot to say I'm 28 and from London.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, and thanx for the links Mini.

Forgot to ask, why is the forum called MiniMins.com?

Anyone here got a power plate thingy? Do they really work? If so, I'll be sitting my backside on one of them whilst watching all the soaps lol. If I can loose a few inches a month that way I'll be well pleased lol. Anyway, I hear good things about them.

I am also considering Laser Lipo, which is when they put pads on your fat for 10 mins or so (for 8 treatments) and it melts the fat. You then wee out the fat naturally or they can drain it (for extra cost no doubt). Some people loose up to 10 inches over the course, but its at least 1000 for 8 treatments, and the fatter you are the longer each treatment will take (more surface area to cover) so I phoned up and they said it could cost 2500!

As you can imagine, not keen on spending out that amount of money when I can sit my backside on a power plate and wobble to Eastenders and loose weight lol.

Anyway, if anyone has a power plate (or something similar) or has had Laser Lipo, I would be very grateful to know how it all worked out for you. I'll be sure to keep you all up to date with all my weight loss ventures in return :)

Hi Rokku,

welcome, perhaps during the ads whilst watching Eastenders you can do some floor exercise's if the bum wobble thingy doesnt work out!

Bren
X

Welcome to Minimins :)

cheers :)

Welcome. I have been on slimfast since the 7th January (I had a break last month though). Good luck with your journey.

FF

Back