Hi there guys..im a newbie!!

Kellster

HI there all, so glad ive found this forum... i started L.T on thursday,,and ive been struggling today, feeling moody and so tempted to eat something little...even my dog's food looks appealing at the mo!!!
I have about 5 and half stone to loose..and im so determined....so far been noting down all the good tips for the shakes..not finding many for the soup...
Any ideas would be great!!

:):):):)

Hi there

Welcome to Minis and well done for reaching day 3, the first week is always the hardest so hang in there!

Sorry I'm a Cambridge gal so can't help with ideas but I am sure an expert will be along soon.

Gx

Well done Kellstar all I can say is hang in there it does get easier, honest;) Soup, well all I do is put the old paprika and hot chilli powder or cheyenne pepper. Did you get the soup crisps recipe that was listed theother day sounds quite good although im not a crisp eater.
Good luck Kell and stick at it:)

Hi Kelster,im on day 4 of Lipotrim.Found it very hard till today.Im liking the shakes but cant stand the soup it makes me gag!
Off for my first weigh in on tuesday but ive cheated and jumped on the scales today and ive lost 6lbs so it really does work.Hang in there ok,it will get easyier.
You will love this site im hooked already lol.Were you from?

xxx

Hang on in there I have had my first weigh in today and lost 11lbs. Its made the whole week worth the effort and it does get easier

Brilliant news, that deserves its own thread, well done:) and get posting

Thanks guys,til today i didnt think i would be able to manage....evn though im determined felt a bit low today...but hey just made the chicken soup crisps..not bad!!!better than soup form!lol

Hey Kell welcome and good luck ;)

Soup recipe's

Hi fellow soup eaters, I have been advised by a friend of mine who lost 5st on lipotrim to add curry powder, cayenne pepper and/or black pepper to the soup. I tried it...wow what a kick, felt like I'd had a curry !!!:D

I know its nice isnt it, but beware what you put in spice wise as some contain citrus extacts which is a big no no on LT, I like hot chillias well yummy yum yum ;)

Hi Kell and welcome. As everybody has said it will get loads better honestly xx
Fat girl thats fab well done xxx

HI there all, so glad ive found this forum... i started L.T on thursday,,and ive been struggling today, feeling moody and so tempted to eat something little...even my dog's food looks appealing at the mo!!!
I have about 5 and half stone to loose..and im so determined....so far been noting down all the good tips for the shakes..not finding many for the soup...
Any ideas would be great!!

:):):):)

Welcome.....the first week is the worst...just keep drinking that water!! You will get through it!!

Hello and Welcome!!:welcome:

Ive steared clear of the soups so far so sorry I cant help in that department.

But good luck and get downing that tankard of water and stay strong!!
Lots of support on here. :gen126:

xxxx

Back