Hi There, I am new to the site!

Sarah-Jane

Hi there!
I have just registered on this site after finding it last night and reading though the threads.. I am attempting slimming World on my own with the literature I have got from class when I have previously been a member and know the plan reasonably well... Lost two stone a few years ago but in recent years have put a good stone back on. I have been doing this now for the last week and a half and find that organisation is my biggest downfall ( even though I work opposite a supermarket :) )

I would like to lose 10Ib initially (have approx 4 stone to lose) losing 10Ib will get me below 13stone as this is what I was last Tuesday when I weighed at boots... 13.9Ib will be weighing there every Tuesday.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I look forward to sharing ideas and getting to know you all... Thanks for the tips and ideas already picked up since finding the site
All the best to everyone
Sarah

Welcome and good luck :D

Hi Sarah

Welcome aboard. It sounds like you're all set to follow Slimming World. Good luck!

Are you books up to date? If you've got any questions, just post them and I'm sure someone will be able to help out.

Hope it all goes well,
Ste

Hello! Welcome to the forum - tis very helpful and friendly.

:)

Thanks for your replies.. The site does look very informative, I have just been trying to find my way around! I need to get some new books so over the last week I have been searching syn values in google. Got loads of magazines, been collecting them for years!!! :) Thanks again for your replies
Sarah

welcome, everyone is very helpful so do not be afraid to ask and if you have been naughty and do not lose at anytime do not be scared to come on and admit it.we do not bite.

Hi and welcome, good luck with your weightloss

Thanks Becky and Fatbunny! I am off to have dinner now! Just been shopping today so no justification in nipping to the take away I guess. Thanks again for all replies its really encouraging.

welcome on board x

Hi sarah and welcome!!!

I have only been back on the plan for a few days and it sounds like we are a similar weight with a similar amount to lose so along with everyone else can help each other along x

Back