Hi there..

zebredy

Sci-Fi Geek
My names Lorna and together with my hubby we have just restarted weight watchers, after leaving for many reasons (mainly financial and thinking we could go it alone)

I am not on monthly pass at the moment (hoping to start that in couple weeks) so can't use there site fully, but found this while searching the web and so glad I did. Anyway....

___

I saw the scales and saw I was 1lb off 13stone and that was it, I never want to be that close to my personal nemis of 13 stone ever again.

My hubby is diabetic, and was told if he did not do something soon, it would be months not years before he was on insulin. After seeing the Doctor (who was loads more help then the nurse), he told me he wanted to re-join weight watchers. I new I wanted to lose weight too so in order for it to work I knew we both had to do it together and be there for each other.

I do agency work, a day here a week there, type thing, so doing the meals at night has been left to me. I find that hard sometimes when my hubby has 31 points a day and often has 15-18 left at night, and I have 20 and usually have about 10-12 left at night, but I'm getting there slowly but surely...

And that's about it for now.

I hope this site will help me on my weight lose journey and look forward to joining in and posting as often as possible.

Thanks for reading...

Hello and :welcome2:

Good luck with you and your hubby's weight loss journey ! :)

Thanks guys/gals gona need all the support I can get. (already getting that from our friends and family which is also helping :) )

Its good that people are around you who can support you and help you !
Makes the journey seem so much easier ! :)
x

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Sorry forgot to come back and say thank you again, was off in the WW section reading a posting, this site is really good :)

Back