hi there!!

ebbs

hi all. i came about this site by accident really and am hopin i can get some advice/guidance. im really strugglin wit my weight- im 5'7 and currently weigh 16 1/2 stone. although i am quite lucky as i dont necessarily look my full weight ( im quite well porprotioned-if that makes sense?) but one thing for sure is i definately DONT look slim. im crackin up and dont know where to start. iv tried loads of diets in the past- have lost weight then found it again. im goin on holiday in july and wud luv to feel confident on the beach- right now i dont feel confident fully clothed!! any advice, guidance...ANYTHIN wud be brilliant. Thanks in advance folks- i really appreciate ur readin this :)

Hi Ebbs and welcome to minimins. Sorry you're struggling atm. There's lots of help and support to be found on here. I have been doing sw since xmas and I'm really enjoying it. I'm never hungry, and I find loads of brilliant recipes on here. I go to class to wi on a thurs night and always look forward to going...well nearly always lol! My advice to you would be to find yourself a local sw group and then keep a diary on here. It's funny but somehow it seems to help keep the motivation going. It can seem like a very long time between classes sometimes and thats where minimins comes into its own by helping to fill those gaps.
Good luck xx

Hi ebbs, welcome to Minimins, Ive not tried many diets, in fact the only "diet" Ive ever been on is Sw, Ive noticed you have said in profile you are on that diet(ish) I'm not sure how strictly you are following it but I'm 100% sure if you followed its rules you would be pleased with your weight losses, attending classes does help, maybe if you ask your doctors they may help you if the cost is an issue.

Good luck which ever plan you decide to follow, I hope come July, you have the confidence to enjoy the way you look on your holiday

Back