Hi There

queeniejelly

Hi All, I am new to this and thought it would be an idea to sign up to get myself motivated.

How to explain me.. I'm 27 and am really not happy with my weight.

I have been trying to diet but I am struggling to stick to this even though I have a goal to reach before my holiday in September (not my overall goal I might add).

Does anyone have any hints or tips on how to stay motivated?

I am pretty disgusted with myself for letting it get this far in terms of size and weight and I need someone to kick me up the bottom!

Hey I'm new too!!! I have about 5 stone to loose!! I'm sure we will succeed :) positive thinking!

Good luck on your journey!! :)

Hi. Another newbie I want to lose 11 stone though so it's a big journey. Starting the cambridge plan tomorrow so it looks like water is my new best friend.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck to you too :) I have about the same amount to lose in total - 5 or 6 stone! I've decided to set myself interim targets though to try to make it easier... my first target is 245lbs

Xx

My best motivator for me is doing exercise in the morning. First thing before I have breakfast. My brain thinks well I've done all that hard work I don't want to ruin it. Good luck on your journey :)

That's a great idea gammy ! I'm rubbish at getting up in the morning tho lol! I will have to force myself up an extra hour early!! :-/ what exercise do u do?

Hey friends.. I am Patricia,Nutrition Consultant by profession from Richmond..I am food blogger too...Just love to write on health and fitness...Eager to hear from you guys..would love to share my thoughts and opinion with you....!!! :) :) :) :)

Thanks,
Patricia!!

That is a fantastic idea... I have been trying to do Tabata in the evenings but in the morning would be fab :) just before I get in the shower :)

Back