Hi there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slim-to-be, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. slim-to-be

slim-to-be Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.3%)
    Diet:
    Low GI
    Hiya,

I am 37 and decided to join after being inspired by your before and after pictures.
    I am on the low GI diet as I am insulin resistant and have PCOS.
    I have put a lot of weight on during my pregnancy as I have developed gestational diabetes and needed insulin injections which made my weight sky rocket! I have never bothered about my weight after my baby as I wanted to enjoy him but now that he is approaching 2 years old I decided to do something about it and try and become a slim or at least a normal weight mummy.
    I have lost 23lb so far in 11 weeks which may sound a bit slow but the low GI diet really suits me and I am happy to lose the weight slowly but constantly.
    It can be disheartening sometimes hence why I have joined here to find wisdom and friendly ears.:p

Thank you for reading

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Well done on your great weight loss and pleased you have joined us

Irene xx

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hello and welcome to minimins. I'm a firm believer that slow loss is maintainable loss.

5. slim-to-be

slim-to-be Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.3%)
    Diet:
    Low GI
    Thank you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.