Hi, thinking of starting Exante but not 100%

treesandcats

Hi, just registered on this forum.

Basically I went to a LL info session on Tuesday and was all set to start next Friday. However I have been told by my doctors surgery that the health form your doctor has to sign might take 10 days and may cost £42! Well if I have to wait 10 days then this will put my start date back plus I dont want to pay £42 just for someone to take my blood pressure when it has always been spot on.

I am a member of another forum and Exante has been mentioned so I have spent the last 2 hours looking into it and reading dairies on here etc.

It of cause sounds very similiar to LL & CD. I did try Celebrity slim but found the packs revolting and this is what I am most concerned about re any of the VLCD's.

I am currently 15st 5lbs and at 5'7" and at least 5 stone overweight.

I turn 40 in May, I am due to go on holiday in mid april and at the minute I am out of breath after climbing the stairs at home. I have put on 2 stone in the last 3 months due to being off work due to an operation and not being able to do any exercise.

From reading threads on here I believe that Exante may be the VLCD for me although I did think that may the counciling you get with LL would be beneficial to me but at the end of the day I know why I am overweight.. it's because I eat too much rubbish and am lazy.

I think I should start Exante, infact the more I type the more I think I should start it.

Should I just order the booster pack which is a months worth?

Feeling a little apprehensive but I cannot stand to be this unfit for much longer. I want to feel 39 again not 59!

x

............go for it treesandcats it is the best think I ever did and don't forget you can get all the support you need on here. The months supply is a good option or you can get a weeks supply to try it if you prefer. Good luck and let us all know what you decide xx

Its completely your decision.I lost 5 stone on LL several years ago, maintained for some time, and then put loads on very quickly when I stopped smoking.The counselling on LL was rubbish as far as I am concerned as the LLC and my group just weren't into it.I've been on EXANTE for 4 days now, and I must say the LL packs were much tastier and you could have four of them per day.However I am going to persevere as I think Exante is much less expensive, and more flexible.Good luck with your decision x

............go for it treesandcats it is the best think I ever did and don't forget you can get all the support you need on here. The months supply is a good option or you can get a weeks supply to try it if you prefer. Good luck and let us all know what you decide xx

Thanks. Yes just seen the weekly pack for around £37 so maybe that would be best.

Its completely your decision.I lost 5 stone on LL several years ago, maintained for some time, and then put loads on very quickly when I stopped smoking.The counselling on LL was rubbish as far as I am concerned as the LLC and my group just weren't into it.I've been on EXANTE for 4 days now, and I must say the LL packs were much tastier and you could have four of them per day.However I am going to persevere as I think Exante is much less expensive, and more flexible.Good luck with your decision x

Oh no, dont tell me Exante is not as nice!
£66 per week for LL is just so much money.

OK, im going to order a weeks worth and see how I get on. I have nothing to loose but lbs:D

go for it, you dont have anything to lose except a few pounds in weight. Exante works, you got loads of prople here to prove it. Everyone here is lovely and have been great support to me.

I say go for it!
I did LL years ago, twice. And found the counselling no use at all, I am quiet in a group so I just sat there while everyone else talked.

Exante is great coz there is no need to get doctors signature, it gets delivered to your home and if you buy the bumper packs it only works out at £25 per week so much cheaper than LL (more money left over for clothes when you've lost the weight!!)

Let us know what you decide. x

Thank you all. I have decided that Exante is the one. I have just registered and have ordered the weeks variety pack. Shame there is only 1 chocolate shake but im sure the vanilla and strawberry will be fine.

what is the best way to mix the shakes? I have a shake mixer from when I tried Celebrity Chef or should I use a blender.

Oh I am gonna miss my 4 slices of toast and jam but hey ho, cannot have it all.

Dont think I will get them now until Monday so I guess I will have to make the most of my last weekend eating proper food.

Wish me luck guys.

Good luck to all you other newbies and those who are already on their journey.:)

I have mine cold with ice and 2 sweeteners blended in the blender but I know a lot of other people also enjoy them hot. Hope you like them all xx

Excellent. Also just read about adding cinnamon so will try that also for variety.

Hello treesandcat, i just wanted to add that i previously did the CD, and didnt like any of the soups or shakes, but i actually like everything i have tried from Exante which is all of their products, so just try them with a open mind. I purchased the months bumper pack of shakes, then added one each of the bars and soups, just gutted now as i have no bars left, but at least i know to order the mixed bumper box for next month and none of it will be wasted.
Hope yours arrive soon x

None o the shakes are horrible. I did CD a while back and althogh there shakes were a bit more tasty the exante ones are still yum and you can do so much with them for a bit of variety. Good luck xx

go for it! exante is great! easy to get and easy to use ;) and it works. been on my third day today and already lost 4 lbs ;)
good luck
xx

I did celebrity slim a couple of years ago and I still use their shaker when I'm not at home, (I prefer using a hand blender when possible)
Good luck.

Thanks for your replies. Cannot wait to start.

I have today started to drink water as I dont normally drink water and probably only have 2 cups of tea a day. Had half a litre so far.

Bought myself a new diary today ready for my start date.

Come on Mr Postman.

Back