Hi to everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Redvelvet, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Redvelvet

Redvelvet New Member

Hey all,
    I'm 29,mother of two,and am at my wits end!! Weight has slowly crept ip to 14 stone,from 9.5 over the past 6 years.my problem is I have no willpower at all.none.iv allowed myself to get bigger,ignoring what I was seeing on the mirror.joining ww this coming Thursday.joined uni slim a. Few times over the past few years and never made it past week three.I wish that I had the dertermination to actually make a change this time,but I already know Im going to quit.what can I do to change the way I am????
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Are you going to join a class? This might keep you on track.

Irene xx
  4. bevsy

bevsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie count
    Hi red i know exactly what your saying ive have messed up many opportunities to lose weight, but now im determind, coming here everyday inspires me, loads support you and answer questions for you.
    Maybe as irene said join a slimming club. Im currently counting calories going into my 5th week on monday, and already i have lost 21lb.
    Try and be positive, and put out of your mind you will quit.

I wish you very good luck with your weight loss.
    Last edited: 19 May 2013
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.