Hi trying something new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mrsb2011, 12 October 2011 Social URL.

1. mrsb2011

mrsb2011 New Member

Hey my names Aimee I'm back and this time I'm trying calorie counting I can honestly say I have tried everything including weight watchers slimming world and Cambridge to name a few list weight and gained it and now I'm doing it for the last time with more determination than ever.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flutterby3

Flutterby3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi there! I've just started SW, struggling a little with it to be honest. How long were you part of slimming world? I'm hoping to stop the yo yo diets with this! Wish you luck with the calorie counting!
  4. mrsb2011

mrsb2011 New Member

Slimming world was good my group was really supportive I still go to meetings as I find the information really useful hood luck hun xxx
  5. Aymz

Aymz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome!! I'm on SW too, what was it about it that didn't work for you. I've done calorie counting in the past and it worked but then I got bored of it and also gave myself too much leeway.

Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with the calorie counting.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.