Hi trying something new

mrsb2011

Hey my names Aimee I'm back and this time I'm trying calorie counting I can honestly say I have tried everything including weight watchers slimming world and Cambridge to name a few list weight and gained it and now I'm doing it for the last time with more determination than ever.

mrsb2011 said:
Hey my names Aimee I'm back and this time I'm trying calorie counting I can honestly say I have tried everything including weight watchers slimming world and Cambridge to name a few list weight and gained it and now I'm doing it for the last time with more determination than ever.

Hi there! I've just started SW, struggling a little with it to be honest. How long were you part of slimming world? I'm hoping to stop the yo yo diets with this! Wish you luck with the calorie counting!

Slimming world was good my group was really supportive I still go to meetings as I find the information really useful hood luck hun xxx

Hi and welcome!! I'm on SW too, what was it about it that didn't work for you. I've done calorie counting in the past and it worked but then I got bored of it and also gave myself too much leeway.

Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Back