hi *waves*

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xxemzxx, 22 February 2010 Social URL.

1. xxemzxx

xxemzxx New Member

Slimming World
    Hi, this is my first post iv just joined and thought id say hi.

i am following the slimming world extra easy plan, well i say following i go to class every week (and have for the past year) and i actually weigh 4.5lb MORE than where i started. I am 5ft and weigh 11stone7.5lb curently and something has snapped inside of me and im looking for help please!! I go with my friend every week, she has lost nearly 5 stone and looks amazing and i really feel i am letting her down so this is it for me i have to make it work!

sorry for going on a bit, just needed to get that off my chest!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinkscrapcat

Pinkscrapcat Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimmers World
    Hi Emz, I have just joined today too, and Im doing the SW plan. Though I tend to stick to red and greens. I get mixed up doing Extra Easy :)!
    Today is a new start for me too - it can be hard to keep on track - even when all you want is to eat the right things - it's hard.
    This seems like a lovely forum with GREAT recipie ideas and lots of support. Good luck, lets do it!
  4. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum :D good luck on your weightloss journey
  5. xxemzxx

xxemzxx New Member

Slimming World
    thanks guys :)
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. And I weigh more than when I started too

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.