Step 1 Sole Source + Hi. week 1 and first weigh in tomorrow....eek!

frenchie

Hi everyone,

Im really excited to find this forum, im gonig to spend all this afternoon reading lots of posts and being inspired! (hehe, in between doing my work :)

Well, i started Cambridge last Friday 3rd Jan and my first weigh in is tomorrow at 10am. My own crazy scales are saying ive lost 10lb, but im not holding out hopes for that.

Im kind of doing SS and SS+, is anyone else like that? I like knowing i can have a wee meal if i want one, but i havent been having it every day.

Ive tried every diet under the sun at LEAST twice, but with a bridesmaid dress to fit on 7th march(OMG) i knew i had to bite the bullet and stop faffing about.

x

Hello and welcome to the crazy world of CWP and well done you on completing your first week!!!! I wouldnt be surprised if when you get weighed tomorrow you have lost a lovely large amount like the 10 showing on your scales, that's what this diet does in the first week lol, expect a smaller loss of maybe 2/3lbs the following week though.

How have you found getting in the swing of things? What great inspiration to slim down for a dress fitting and well 8wks on SS will make HUGE changes, you'll easily be at least 2st lighter by then if not 2 1/2 if you stick with it 100%. Wishing you every success and well this forum is a wealth of knowledge and more importantly support!!!

aw thank you so much for your message!
Im really nervous and not used to this at all, but this site seemsfull of very supportive people!

Huge congrats on your weight loss by the way...wow, very inspriring.
:) x

I sometimes have alittle hicken if I feel really starving and still lose weight, What time is weigh in?xx

aw thank you so much for your message!
Im really nervous and not used to this at all, but this site seemsfull of very supportive people!

Huge congrats on your weight loss by the way...wow, very inspriring.
:) x

Thankyou, official restart today as in first weigh in of the new yr so i have an extra 1lb to shift now haha.
Hope your WI goes VERY well today. This site is very supportive and don't be afraid to ask if you don't know :) xx

Frenchie I also have a bridesmaids dress to fit into that was the final push I needed to do something about my weight.

I refuse to be the 'fat' bridesmaid.

aw thanks everybody. Well.......drum roll....(hehe)...... i lost 9lb 14oz! Jeezo! Im delighted. And thats with having wee protein meals, or adding some prawns into the oriental chilli soup etc. My CWC made me got of the scles and go back on them to check it as correct hehe.

Pink potions i feel your pain. When is the wedding? My prob is ive left it very late (8 weeks tommorrow) so i think i WILL still be the fat bridesmaid....just less fat ;)

How did everyone else do this week? xxx

Well done! That's amazing frenchie! I like you am doing a mixture of ss and ss+ and have my first weigh in on Tuesday...I hope I've done as well as you?

By the way, how are you finding the diet 8 days in?

hey Bexsyy,

Thanks very much, im so pleased. And its lovely to hear of others on here doing so well too.

I am truly enjoying it. I dont feel hungry, and i actually really like the sachets...! (im sure that will change after a few weeks hehe) I like to know if i want something to 'eat' i can just grab a pack of prawns, or some chicken. Ive done that a few times, and i can happily munch on a bag of rocket.

Im thinking i may work down to being 5-6 days SS and 1-2 days SS+ from next week. For two reasons: At £40 per week i really do want to lose at least 3-4lbs each week, and because i have a 14 dress to wear in march that DOES.NOT.FIT just now no matter how much i try to deny it heheheh

Keep us posted in Tuesday, im sure you will do great. :)

wow well done frenchie on your weight loss ..you have done brilliant ..ive got my first weigh in monday so hope i lose something xx

jane x

Well done Frenchie that's a wonderful first WI hehe keeping you motivated to start week No2 :) That dress'll be fitting in March just u wait n c!!!

Fab loss - good luck for week 2 x

aw thanks everybody. Well.......drum roll....(hehe)...... i lost 9lb 14oz! Jeezo! Im delighted. And thats with having wee protein meals, or adding some prawns into the oriental chilli soup etc. My CWC made me got of the scles and go back on them to check it as correct hehe.

Pink potions i feel your pain. When is the wedding? My prob is ive left it very late (8 weeks tommorrow) so i think i WILL still be the fat bridesmaid....just less fat ;)

How did everyone else do this week? xxx

Sorry Frenchie I missed this the wedding is 27th April so I'm hoping I can lose a couple of stone. I'll still be fatter than the rest of them but I'll be less fat than I was a week ago :)

Back