Hi weight watcherers!!

wannabslim

Gold Member
I miss you guys! Life just isnt the same without you :( Just thought I would pop over from the old CD thread and say hello!!

Looking forward to joining you all again when I am done on CD. Not enjoying it anywhere near as I enjoyed WW but needs must and all that- may not CD right through to goal but pop back here when I'm half a stone or so away.... which is only 1st 2lbs away so hopefully won't take too long!

Its weird you know, althought there are constantly LOADS of people viewing the CD thread, ppl dont post often and its not close-knit as ppl come and go so quickly as its so hard to stick with!! So I miss our random posting and chats, and most of all I miss you gang! How are you all doing?? xxx

its lovely to see you lovey.Im on the shakes on mon for two weeks before my op.Hope your doin ok,we miss you on herexx

I miss you guys! Life just isnt the same without you :( Just thought I would pop over from the old CD thread and say hello!!

Looking forward to joining you all again when I am done on CD. Not enjoying it anywhere near as I enjoyed WW but needs must and all that- may not CD right through to goal but pop back here when I'm half a stone or so away.... which is only 1st 2lbs away so hopefully won't take too long!

Its weird you know, althought there are constantly LOADS of people viewing the CD thread, ppl dont post often and its not close-knit as ppl come and go so quickly as its so hard to stick with!! So I miss our random posting and chats, and most of all I miss you gang! How are you all doing?? xxx

Hello Huni
Hope your doing well on them shakes! so glad i come off them at last ! Had my wi last night after switching from cd and lost 7lb so pleased.:D
Have a good day xx

Morning Nikki!

Great to hear from you babes. I keep popping on and reading your thread for a bit of inspiration as I start CD soon.

Good luck babes!

xx

Yeah I am actually. (I think!!) Ive done it before so I know its gonna be damn hard but I know that the quick results motivate me to carry on.

xx

Good going Gem. I was hoping to lose about 3 stone within 4 months. Ive got 5 1/2 to lose altogether.

xx

~WAVES~ ..........Hey Nikki! .......... Great to hear from you! .......... Well you know where we all are when ya fancy a proper chat ~winks~ hehe ... and hopefully were not going anywhere lol,

Hope your ok xxx

Hehe thanks girlies! Sorry havent been about to post back earlier- am home for the weekend (and having a well-earned day off CD for a party Im going to tonight that has been booked for 2 months)!!! Am just using dads laptop quickly to pop in and catch up!!

Cant wait to get back on WW- I am doing what Gem sorta did- using this to get the bulk of the weight off fast and then back on WW to help me lose the last bit and then maintain. I want to lose another stone and a half to two stone which will get me to a healthy BMI (or nearly there), and reckon it will take me 6-8 weeks. Maybe less if I'm lucky. Whatever happens come the end of May I am not Cding it anymore- its too hard!! I may well not even get that far but every week is a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

WW is so much easier!! I will try and post more on here as have been a bit rubbish lately- v. busy with working late and loads of uni assignments but will try harder in future :D

Glad to see you are all positive- keep it up!! xxx

Hehe thanks girlies! Sorry havent been about to post back earlier- am home for the weekend (and having a well-earned day off CD for a party Im going to tonight that has been booked for 2 months)!!! Am just using dads laptop quickly to pop in and catch up!!

Cant wait to get back on WW- I am doing what Gem sorta did- using this to get the bulk of the weight off fast and then back on WW to help me lose the last bit and then maintain. I want to lose another stone and a half to two stone which will get me to a healthy BMI (or nearly there), and reckon it will take me 6-8 weeks. Maybe less if I'm lucky. Whatever happens come the end of May I am not Cding it anymore- its too hard!! I may well not even get that far but every week is a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

WW is so much easier!! I will try and post more on here as have been a bit rubbish lately- v. busy with working late and loads of uni assignments but will try harder in future :D

Glad to see you are all positive- keep it up!! xxx

Enjoy your party huni and have a good time, i done this and couldnt get bk on cd i found it 2 hard after i had normal food! im loving ww now,makes you realise how hard other diets are now!!:D

Hi gang, am back again! Eating wasnt so amazing yesterday so I'm glad I am getting back on track today! Hope you have all been good this weekend :) anyone done anything exciting? x

thanks sweet- i havent had any shakes yet, am having one in a bit (just got back from aquafit so concentrating on rehydrating first). Havent really eaten anything today apart from 3 fizzy laces for breakfast (I was hungover, dont ask!) and have exercised tonight, so hopefully will be back in ketosis tomorrow! Looking forward to being back on it again tho :) xx

Back