Hi! Went for another walk

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yyx99, 20 June 2009 Social URL.

1. yyx99

yyx99 Full Member

Hi Guys in my goal to keep the weight comming off I went for another hike yesterday. this time it was a longer walk, last one was up brent knoll which took 20 or so minutes but was a steep climb all the way this was a 3 mile hike up Brean Down and then a walk to the fort , took about 1hr to do the circuit and boy was I knackered. Pics to follow.

Have decided that I will be doing a 3 day hike across exmoor in August on a route they call the colleridge way. 36.5 miles and plan to do it over 3 days. will do it for local charity. wrangled someone else in along for the ride. loads of planning needed and very excited about doing it.

Who would have thought that I would be doing something like that or even going for walks like I am at present. just hope it all helps to keep the weight off or even lose some more.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow, I must say you're very good, how determined! Well done!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.