hi, wish me luck

maclynn

Silver Member
hi all, i've an emergancy appointment with the skin nurse this morning, my psorasis, has come out really bad, and is very sore, hopefully they are going to change my medication today, so kepping fingers crossed, hubby is going with me, as he iknows how much it's bringing me down. wish me luck:wave_cry:

Take care and hope they get it sorted for you xxxx

Good luck, hope they sort something for you, I have a skin condition similar and do sympathise, it can be a struggle, don't let them fob you off.

Oh I hope all goes well today, I understand how much this will be getting you down. My dad & friend both suffer with psoriasis. My dad had it so bad after his mum died his finger nails dropped of:(

hi all, happy hoildays, is you're dad's psorasis under control now? Well, pleased to say all my medication has been changed, including shampoo, can't get it till saturday(as have to go through perscriptions at surgery), but, keeping fingers x it will start kicking in. Many thanks for you're lovely wishes this morning, it means so much,:D

My DH suffers really badly as well so I can sympathise with what you go through.

Hopefully you will see some improvement quickly.

DH's is affected by any stressful situation.

Back