Hi x a little advice needed please

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
Hi everyone,

I am actually on Lipotrim just now but have found out that my chemist has stopped doing it so i am researching other alternatives.

Can someone tell me a little about CD as i dont know much?

Are there any consellors in my area that you know of i in hamilton, scotland?

How much is it a week ?

Thanks so much for any replies in advance!!! x x x

sam x

Hi Pink Startz,

Lipotrim is slightly cheaper, but with CD there is soooo much more choice and the packs are so much nicer too.

I ran out of savoury packs the other day and had the LT chicken soup that I had left over from LT - I had forgotten how horrid they really are compared to the cd shakes and soups.

Best of luck with what you decide.

Louale x

Hi Sam,
I'm afraid i don't know about prices in Scotland but in Ireland I have found the CD cheaper than the Lipotrim. It is also much tastier with a far bigger variety and the Tetras (pre made shakes) are really handy when you are on the run. I also found a huge difference in having a counsellor who had actually done the diet and knew what I was experiencing. With Lipotrim my Chemist was a very thin lady who obviously had never had to lose weight and was therefore very unsympathetic to the lows of a VLCD. Best of luck what ever you decide to do.

Hi Sam,
CD is fab! I haven't followed any other meal replacement diet but I can tell you the prices that Cambridge set as RRP's... Sachets are £1.65 Tetras (ready made shakes) are £1.85 and the bars are £1.90. Be aware though that Cambridge Counsellors are allowed to charge their own prices so you may see some difference.
Good Luck

Hi Sam im in Rutherglen--originally from Wishaw. I go to a cdc smack bang in the centre of town and she is fab. I pay roughly £35 a week. Her name is Kelly Sutherland and she is lovely.
CD is an amazing diet just read some posts and stickys and it will show u just how good it is!!
Also i know there is a man in Bellshill, a woman in newton mearns and a woman in Paisley area.
Hope this helps love!!

Back