Hi x a little advice needed please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pink starz, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

I am actually on Lipotrim just now but have found out that my chemist has stopped doing it so i am researching other alternatives.

Can someone tell me a little about CD as i dont know much?

Are there any consellors in my area that you know of i in hamilton, scotland?

How much is it a week ?

Thanks so much for any replies in advance!!! x x x

sam x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi sam, here is a link to the main page you will be able to search for a cdc there Cambridge Diet home page It is very like lipotrim only alot nicer alot of variety.

becky xx any other q's ask away:)

4. Pink starz

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    thanks so much x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

no problem :)

6. Pink starz

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    how much does CD cost a week? does it differ? x

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Im in ireland. But i think alot of people in the uk pay 35pounds per week roughly.how much is lipotrim?

8. louale

louale Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Pink Startz,

Lipotrim is slightly cheaper, but with CD there is soooo much more choice and the packs are so much nicer too.

I ran out of savoury packs the other day and had the LT chicken soup that I had left over from LT - I had forgotten how horrid they really are compared to the cd shakes and soups.

Best of luck with what you decide.

Louale x

9. Motherhen

Motherhen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Sam,
    I'm afraid i don't know about prices in Scotland but in Ireland I have found the CD cheaper than the Lipotrim. It is also much tastier with a far bigger variety and the Tetras (pre made shakes) are really handy when you are on the run. I also found a huge difference in having a counsellor who had actually done the diet and knew what I was experiencing. With Lipotrim my Chemist was a very thin lady who obviously had never had to lose weight and was therefore very unsympathetic to the lows of a VLCD. Best of luck what ever you decide to do.

10. Kif

Kif Member

Hi Sam,
    CD is fab! I haven't followed any other meal replacement diet but I can tell you the prices that Cambridge set as RRP's... Sachets are £1.65 Tetras (ready made shakes) are £1.85 and the bars are £1.90. Be aware though that Cambridge Counsellors are allowed to charge their own prices so you may see some difference.
    Good Luck

11. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Sam im in Rutherglen--originally from Wishaw. I go to a cdc smack bang in the centre of town and she is fab. I pay roughly £35 a week. Her name is Kelly Sutherland and she is lovely.
    CD is an amazing diet just read some posts and stickys and it will show u just how good it is!!
    Also i know there is a man in Bellshill, a woman in newton mearns and a woman in Paisley area.
    Hope this helps love!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.