Hi x a little advice needed please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pink starz, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Starting Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

I am actually on Lipotrim just now but have found out that my chemist has stopped doing it so i am researching other alternatives.

Can someone tell me a little about CD as i dont know much?

Are there any consellors in my area that you know of i in hamilton, scotland?

How much is it a week ?

Thanks so much for any replies in advance!!! x x x

sam x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi sam, here is a link to the main page you will be able to search for a cdc there Cambridge Diet home page It is very like lipotrim only alot nicer alot of variety.

becky xx any other q's ask away:)
  4. Pink starz

Starting Slimming World
    thanks so much x
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

no problem :)
  6. Pink starz

Starting Slimming World
    how much does CD cost a week? does it differ? x
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Im in ireland. But i think alot of people in the uk pay 35pounds per week roughly.how much is lipotrim?
  8. louale

louale Silver Member

Lighter Life
    Hi Pink Startz,

Lipotrim is slightly cheaper, but with CD there is soooo much more choice and the packs are so much nicer too.

I ran out of savoury packs the other day and had the LT chicken soup that I had left over from LT - I had forgotten how horrid they really are compared to the cd shakes and soups.

Best of luck with what you decide.

Louale x
  9. Motherhen

Motherhen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Sam,
    I'm afraid i don't know about prices in Scotland but in Ireland I have found the CD cheaper than the Lipotrim. It is also much tastier with a far bigger variety and the Tetras (pre made shakes) are really handy when you are on the run. I also found a huge difference in having a counsellor who had actually done the diet and knew what I was experiencing. With Lipotrim my Chemist was a very thin lady who obviously had never had to lose weight and was therefore very unsympathetic to the lows of a VLCD. Best of luck what ever you decide to do.
  10. Kif

Kif Member

Hi Sam,
    CD is fab! I haven't followed any other meal replacement diet but I can tell you the prices that Cambridge set as RRP's... Sachets are £1.65 Tetras (ready made shakes) are £1.85 and the bars are £1.90. Be aware though that Cambridge Counsellors are allowed to charge their own prices so you may see some difference.
    Good Luck

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Sam im in Rutherglen--originally from Wishaw. I go to a cdc smack bang in the centre of town and she is fab. I pay roughly £35 a week. Her name is Kelly Sutherland and she is lovely.
    CD is an amazing diet just read some posts and stickys and it will show u just how good it is!!
    Also i know there is a man in Bellshill, a woman in newton mearns and a woman in Paisley area.
    Hope this helps love!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.