Hi!

Right, the lady in the pharmacy will be back tomorrow and I will be going and there will be no further mess ups in relation to me starting this.

I am a little worried about breaking up for Easter though. I'm going home on the 2nd (Friday) and coming bak on the 10th (Saturday) so I will miss a weeks WI, and will ergo not have the shakes.... What do I do?!?!:(

I would tell your pharmacist this. You would do better to miss a weigh in but keep on with the shakes. They might be able to give you enough to keep you going. If you really must have a break then you might think about starting when you come back so there are no interruptions.

They are waffer thin sort of gel ( I assume mouth wash) to freshen breath.

I would tell your pharmacist this. You would do better to miss a weigh in but keep on with the shakes. They might be able to give you enough to keep you going. If you really must have a break then you might think about starting when you come back so there are no interruptions.

I don't want to break it, I'm just wondering if the pharmacist will do that?

hi welcome and good luck i am comin up to my forth weigh in and have had ups and downs , i lost quite abit in two weeks then didnt lose any thing , i think it may be cos of my water in take so and gonna drink more , but other than that the actual diet isnt too bad , the advice i was given was to take before and after photos and measurements before you start be prepared to feel tired and have head aches ( which i actually havent yet ) and if you cant get a shaker i use a water bottle fill with my half pint then add shake wen i need it , any way best of luck let us know how you get on
xx

Back