Hi

lola123

Silver Member
Need inspiration I am on green day today and would love for anyone to give me a few ideas for a nice dinner tonight
I work all week and normally tonight would be take out night so need some ideas please xxx

Pasta with Chopped Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and Chicken Breast slices (HEB) with Tesco Lite Ceasar Salad Dressing (2 tbsp=1syn)

Quorn Lasagna (see recipes section)

Ainsley Harriot Spicy Sensation Cous Cous with mushrooms and Chicken Thighs (HEB)

Tuna and Pasta Bake (recipes section)

SW Quiche (recipes section and post your food section)

Spaghetti with Meat Balls (HEB)

5 bean chilli (recipe section)

Stuffed Baked Potatoe

SW Chips, Egg, Baked Beans

I'm having quorn spaghetti bolognese with smash garlic bread...yummy and all free :)

So sorry I didn't reply yesterday, it's a bit late for last nights dinner but....
Add a small amount of water to the smash until it comes together into dough kind of consistency, then I had one crush garlic clove, some garlic powder, onion salt and a shake of mixed herbs. Then you need to take a small handful and flatten it until its quite thin. Place on a frylited tray and cook in a really hot oven for about 20 mins turning until crispy.
If you make them about palm size then they cook quicker.
I think they are a brilliant bread replacement and totally syn free. I have them with my spag bol and with curry instead of naan bread

Back