Hi!

Brodeah

Hiya. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm new to all this and terrible on computers so bear with me! I've put on 4 1/2 stone since I got married last July and just needed some support in losing it! I'm using my mother-in-law's old WW books as a sort of home guide as I'm not attending any meetings. Doing ok so far, I've lost 3lbs this week when usually I'd have put some on! :)

Hi and welcome.if you arent going to the weight watchers meetings then this is the place to be :)
everyone supports each other here,we are all on the same mission..

it may be worth you going to 1 weight watchers meeting, just to get the new information and the new books,as things have been updated..a friend of mine went recently and she also picked up a points book that contained pages and pages of shops own branded foods.it was exact,so unlike the regular books, for eg..beans = 2 points for all beans,where this book she got has all the brands..

take a look around the ww section,theres lots of help and recipes there.have you read the sticky in the newbie section?..lots of help there for getting around this place,it took me a while :D

good luck and have fun! :)

p.s,for a bit of fun,i recommend a visit to the arcade ;)

i think it could be worth your while to go to the first visit for the updated info and any freebies that you may get..have you looked on the weight watchers website?

a lot of the time now the registration is free,or you can find vouchers in papers etc...you dont have to go back if you'd rather save the pennies :D

good luck! :)

Hi and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck with the pounds!
Sharkbait1983 x

Hello, welcome to Minis!

This place is great for support, it's what keeps me going inbetween my SW classes.

Good luck with your weight loss :D

Back