Hi

newlifenow

Hi all

Just wanted to say hi, i lost 2 and half stone on Lipotrim in 2008, a life upset through me off last year and i turned to food and gained it all back. Ive tried about 3 times to get back on lipotrim and failed within two days, im now on day four and so proud of myself because i really feel i can do it this time!!!

Im Blondy and Im in Dublin

This Forum got me through the first time and itl get me through this please god!!! xxxx

Welcome Blondy, you've done it before so you can do it again well done on getting to day 4 huni. xx

Good Luck with the coming months of your weight-loss, I'm sure you'll breeze through it as you have done it before. Any tips from your first Lipotrim experience would be great to hear.

Well done for getting to day 4 Blondy, and welcome back to the forums.. Any advice would be gratefully received x x

Good luck x x

Hey, I def remember ur name from last time around (i'm back too) once you get those first few days over and realise that this is it, and not just 'another' restart then you'll be flying. good luck! and stick to minis xx

Ah thanks for your replies...I know this forum is vital on my journey!

Any advice? Yes, Take every day ONE day at a time. Once you get to 6pm, promise yourself that youl eat in the morning if the craving is still so bad. Thats what got me through, when i thought i was gonna eat i mad a promise to myself to wait til morning to decide and thankfully I never wanted to break it after waking up proud as punch another day was done.

Also just DONT STOP until your at your goal and youv educated yourself on how your going to live your life, exercise wise and food wise. I know that theres a point when you decide that youl go on another plan like weight watchers etc to finish your journey but id really think hard about that this time. Id incorporate a realistic level of exercise weeks before i was coming off lipo so that when the time comes to refeed, your exercise time is as normal a part of your day as sleeping.

Drink water til its coming out of your ears and another tip- tell as few people as you can..people are funny..this is your journey and your weightloss not theirs

This time i feel mad alive and ready for this, im thrilled! Yesterday was hell, i was ready to rip the head of anyone but today ive a burst energy and determination, long may it last!!!!

I look forward to ye keeping me going when times get tough, which i know they will but this is my time to shine lol

Last edited:
Hi all

Just wanted to say hi, i lost 2 and half stone on Lipotrim in 2008, a life upset through me off last year and i turned to food and gained it all back. Ive tried about 3 times to get back on lipotrim and failed within two days, im now on day four and so proud of myself because i really feel i can do it this time!!!

Im Blondy and Im in Dublin

This Forum got me through the first time and itl get me through this please god!!! xxxx

*Smooths eyebrows*

Hi Honey, I'm a fella. I've got man-bits and everything. Nice to meet you.

Hi Sean!!

Back