Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by melly031987, 20 November 2010 Social URL.

1. melly031987

melly031987 New Member

Hi everyone I'm Mel just thought I'd drop a line as seen as im a newbie to the site!!
    I'm joined Slimming World at the end of September and following the Extra Easy plan. At first I was finding it really easy to get used to changing my eating habits but this past week had a 2.5lb gain and its really made me down in the dumps :mad:
    This is the reason i thought I'd sign up so I can get some motivation from people on here. I determined to make my weight loss a success. Looking foward to reading your great tips and recipe ideas.

Mel x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Hi Mel and welcome.

Try the SW forum as well. There is loads of stuff on there with good advice. You will find threads from people who are celebrating their achievements (which is inspirational), sharing their low points (which makes you feel that you are not alone !) and giving out advice (some of which you are bound to find helpful). You don't say how much you have lost but don't let your 2.5 gain put you off. This is a journey and journeys are rarely straightforward. So dust yourself off and get back on it. And come and let is know your achievements when you get there !

Good luck.

Gail x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You could start a diary and/or good diary thread in the SW section for support and encouragement.

Irene xx

5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi mel welcome to minimins good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

6. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome Mel, don't feel too disheartened by the gain. Just keep going and I'm sure you'll lose the weight in no time. Good luck. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.