Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jemma81, 19 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Jemma81

Jemma81 New Member

Hi there I'm new to site. On SW programme finding it hard to motivate this time of year.

I started January SW at home and by May I lost 3 stone. My goal was 5! Then we moved and I didn't have my next door neighbour for support anymore (she has done 5 stone and miss slinky 2010) so went back to normal life and put over a stone back on. So now I go to SW itself with someone from work, I got a stone off but last two weeks I put 5lb on I just can't find my motivation. I weighed in wednesday night and I have stuck to it every day so far. I don't have a great deal of time with work and home so I find it difficult to fit things in.

The end...
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ZoeJayneStarr

ZoeJayneStarr Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hello hun!!

Welcome to the site! :)

Good luck on SW x
  4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi jemma welcome to minimins, i hope you can keep in the right frame of mind hopefully coming on here will help u just shout if u need a kick up the bum :asskick: good luck :)
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. You have had a great loss and know you can keep it going. Let the start of the new year be a new inspiration for you.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.