Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pudd, 30 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Pudd

Pudd New Member

I'm new here. I've decided to start WW again. Been out today all motivated bought the mag and the WW branded foods to get home an realise it's a new points system! Grrrrr! How are people finding the pro points plan? I don't kno whether to stick to the old plan as I hve all the books or rejoin and do the pro pints :0/

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lilllisinco

Lilllisinco Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi,

Hi have done the same as you but for the dukan diet, gone shopping got the book and all the food lol

I have a friend who updates facebook all the time about these propoints, she lists all the wine and pizza she has eaten and then sticks her weight loss after....shocking!

Im sure if they was going to change all the bits to pro points they mush have made it nice and simple!

good luck

Lisa :)

4. Pudd

Pudd New Member

Thanks! It's so hard this dieting lark. So easy to put the weight on and so difficult to get it off. I need lots of motivating!

I lost almost 3 stone back in 2006 on the WW switch diet which they also stopped.

I made a small step tonite, I took the dog out on a very long walk! Ha ha.

Good luck to you too! :)

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I bought the magazine yesterday and am interested in the propoints plan. Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.