Hi!

keelyjrs

Hi everyone!

I've just joined this morning although I have been lurking in the shadows for a few weeks!! Having read through a lot of your posts I decided to try the Extante diet. I have ordered the £40 mixed box to get a taster of what I might like. I take regular meds so to be safe I'm going to eat grilled chicken or fish once a day too.

I recently lost a stone and a half on slimming world so I know I can do this.. I'm really excited about losing weight, especially as I go on holiday in June

Hope to talk to you soon

Keely x

Good luck! :) i'm on day 2 at the moment xx

good luck, it works and gets easier and easier.

GSQ

gl Keely :) this will be like weight loss on duracel batteries compared to slimming world. I do love sw though, when i'm at my target weight i'm going to join to try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I love the unlimited quantities of food part. Lost about 2stone doing that a few yrs ago. But anyway... GL! :) you've just joined the fast club, next stop - your target weight! :)

Welcome Keely :) Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised by the packs. Good luck as you get started on it, as the others say, once you get stuck in, if you follow it, you know you can reach your goal. Good luck :)

Hey

Good luck, how's it going? Well I hope :)

Wow loads of support!! Thanks guys! Well I am a bit of a doughnut actually because I thought I was getting my delivery the next day.... forgetting about the bank holidays lol. It should be here Tuesday morning so that will be my day one.

How are you all getting on with it so far? Good luck to you all too WE CAN DO IT!!

Keely x

Welcome to Exante and good luck :) I'm considering SW when I'm near goal weight but for now, Exante suits me fine x

hi NAmaste
I found sw cost so much in terms of shopping and eating differently to my husband and son was a faff, so I'm hoping to get rid of the bulk of my fat and then just eat little and often and leave out all the naughty stuff!!

Last day of food today, do I act sensibly and prepare my body for what's to come or do I have one final blow out?! Decisions decisions lol.

How are you all getting on? Pang pang it's your first day today isn't it? Good luck mate, let me know how you get on x x

Last day of food today, do I act sensibly and prepare my body for what's to come or do I have one final blow out?! Decisions decisions lol.

How are you all getting on? Pang pang it's your first day today isn't it? Good luck mate, let me know how you get on x x
hey, indeed, it is my first day today. i spent last few days eating quite reasonable food, mainly veg, so i think my body is ready for this, normally before i start a diet i would go for a feast, but not this time, xixi.:D So far so good, not hungry at all. Just need to keep going;)
Good luck to you too, let me how you get on.

Hiya , Good luck for starting tomorrow ..... i've started today .....going ok with the shakes but not with the soups :cry:. Going to stick with it though as it's been recommended to me by a really good friend who's lost loads of weight and is looking fantastic !!

Hiya , Good luck for starting tomorrow ..... i've started today .....going ok with the shakes but not with the soups :cry:. Going to stick with it though as it's been recommended to me by a really good friend who's lost loads of weight and is looking fantastic !!
hey, stick to it and you can do it!! I started on monday, so far i have had vinilla shake with 2 tsb coffee and 1 tablet of sweetener, chocolate and orange bar, and the thai chicken soup. I was so nervous before i had them, i was so afraid i am going to hate them, but i actually like them all. The bar is really filling, cant really finish it in one go, the soup is fantastic,so many people on this site hate the soup, but fortunately i had the thai chicken soup and i like it, the shake taste like cappuccino.:D. my only problem is the shake is really lumpy, any idea to solve that?

Good luck keely! Im sure this is just the beginning of a wonderful weight loss journey xxx

pang, have you got a blender you could use? Maybe blend it up with some ice, that's what I used to do with slimfast years ago

Mitchsa at least you like the shakes, I'm dubious about the soups but we'll see.....

Lozza let's hope so!! :)

Just got an email that my packs will be here between 8.33 and 9.33 am woo hoo. I'm on the water already!

Back