hi

staceyjd

ive started the lipotrim tfr diet on the 4th of may i found it easy in the first couple of days n round about day 5 i was feeling quite hungry !! but im in my second week now n i find its getting easier but i still have moments but they soon pass.I lost 7lb in my first week and im looking forward to getting weighed again on monday and im loving this site im getting a lot of inspiration from the storys that im reading it gives u that bit more support n that ur not doing it on ur own xx:D:)

Last edited:
Yeah the sites great for that. And well done on your loss, you must be well chuffed.

I also started on 4th May, got my first weigh-in at 4pm today eek!

Not too bad, started last year but had to stop after 3wks as we had a death in the family. Tortured myself making the kids pizza and strawberries and ice cream but I had my water so I was fine (lol)
My sister has lost 20lbs in 3wks which is fab,need to throw my scales out or get someone to hide them as I went on them on Sunday just to see and since then Ive been on them everyday!!!

yes defo i gave my scales away because if they r there u will keep getting on them and your sisters doing brill ent she well done to her n i think to myself when i feel tempted just what do i want more to eat or to be slim and i stay strong we have a long journey ahead but its will be well worth it when we reach our goal weight you will have to keep me posted on how you do hun n good luck today on ur weigh in xxx

I'll get Emily to hide them when she gets home.Been easy to drink the water last 2days as been off work with son who's had the runs. Back to work at 12 and it's hard to fit the water in through the day at school:mad:

yea the first couple of days i found it hard to drink all my water but im ok now i get a 2l bottle n just drink out of that so i can monitor how much im drinking and i carry it around in my bag lol xx

I'll just have to train myself that everytime I pass the staffroom I'll have to in and get a drink.
Less than 5hrs till weigh-in:eek:

u two r ddoin g great cant wait to hear how much u lose tonight im sure ul do well, yes and get rid of thosed scales my hubby hass hidden mine but im glad keep us postedxx

7.5lbs off! Hoped it would be more but heyho x

thats a brill weight loss, over half a stone :) keep going Bev, we can all do this together a day at a time xx

I know your right, I shouldn't look at what other people have lost and just celebrate that Ive stuck at it and lost what I have x

Im not finding it hard to be honest x

Back