Hi!

NiaX

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I started Slimming World on 02nd May and have lost 9.5lb in the last four weeks!

It isn't the first time I've been on this plan. I have realised by looking at my weigh-in history that I follow a pattern of losing for a few weeks, then gaining and never going back.

This time around, I was determined to break that pattern. I gained 1lb in my third week but stuck to the plan and made sure I went back to face the scales. The next week, I lost 4lb!

I'm determined to reach my goal and am hoping to pick up some tips from this site.

Happy slimming!

Well done! loving the postive attitude! i am on SW too and lost half a stone on the first week! well aware that it will go very slowly from now on but i am on it! and to be honest its getting easier! once you get over the temptation (5mins) it goes out of your head for a while!

almost like giving up smoking.. thats the next aim when the weight loss has succeeded!

but well done! and keep it up!!

Hey hun!
I just started slimming world! :) Im hoping it works for me as much as it has worked for some people on here! Im still getting my head around all the complicated bits and pieces, however i am determined to sort my own weight out! I need to if im going to look good for my wedding hehehe :)

Thanks for the welcome ladies!

Good luck to you both on your own missions x

Back