• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi!

NiaX

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I started Slimming World on 02nd May and have lost 9.5lb in the last four weeks!

It isn't the first time I've been on this plan. I have realised by looking at my weigh-in history that I follow a pattern of losing for a few weeks, then gaining and never going back.

This time around, I was determined to break that pattern. I gained 1lb in my third week but stuck to the plan and made sure I went back to face the scales. The next week, I lost 4lb!

I'm determined to reach my goal and am hoping to pick up some tips from this site.

Happy slimming!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Poppylops

S: 13st4lb C: 13st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done! loving the postive attitude! i am on SW too and lost half a stone on the first week! well aware that it will go very slowly from now on but i am on it! and to be honest its getting easier! once you get over the temptation (5mins) it goes out of your head for a while!

almost like giving up smoking.. thats the next aim when the weight loss has succeeded!

but well done! and keep it up!!

S: 18st0lb C: 17st9lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st5lb(1.98%)
Hey hun!
I just started slimming world! :) Im hoping it works for me as much as it has worked for some people on here! Im still getting my head around all the complicated bits and pieces, however i am determined to sort my own weight out! I need to if im going to look good for my wedding hehehe :)