Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NiaX, 11 June 2011 Social URL.

1. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

I started Slimming World on 02nd May and have lost 9.5lb in the last four weeks!

It isn't the first time I've been on this plan. I have realised by looking at my weigh-in history that I follow a pattern of losing for a few weeks, then gaining and never going back.

This time around, I was determined to break that pattern. I gained 1lb in my third week but stuck to the plan and made sure I went back to face the scales. The next week, I lost 4lb!

I'm determined to reach my goal and am hoping to pick up some tips from this site.

Happy slimming!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Poppylops

Poppylops Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done! loving the postive attitude! i am on SW too and lost half a stone on the first week! well aware that it will go very slowly from now on but i am on it! and to be honest its getting easier! once you get over the temptation (5mins) it goes out of your head for a while!

almost like giving up smoking.. thats the next aim when the weight loss has succeeded!

but well done! and keep it up!!

4. rusticblonde

rusticblonde Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey hun!
    I just started slimming world! :) Im hoping it works for me as much as it has worked for some people on here! Im still getting my head around all the complicated bits and pieces, however i am determined to sort my own weight out! I need to if im going to look good for my wedding hehehe :)

5. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the welcome ladies!

Good luck to you both on your own missions x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations on your losses with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.