Hi

Bunnylush

Gold Member
Hello everyone I'm new here today,but have been known to lurk. Could I ask if anyone else is having trouble accessing SW lifeline online,yesterday was fine, tonight it won't take my password and it is correct.
Thank You x

:welcome2:

I do not belong to SW on line but wanted to say welcome.

Hi
Thank You, I did SW 17 yrs ago after two births, lost 5 ST. Put it all back on , looking after the kids and not myself. Boys are now teens, it's time I took control for my healths sake,if nothing else.
I started with my old books last week,lost 5lb, then joined class Wednesday I'm so looking forwards to my weigh in.
My log in came back on later, weird!
I'm enjoying Extra Easy, was a little confused at first ,after knowing the old plan backwards.
I think this forum is amazing support.

X

Hi there and welcome!

I was similar to you, lost a lot of weight on red and green days but put it on again. I rejoined in Jan, tried the ee plan, and hav just got my 3.5st shiny :)
Stick with it...it will work! Good luck! Xx

skinnydawn said:
Hi there and welcome!

I was similar to you, lost a lot of weight on red and green days but put it on again

Hi,well at least we know what we're doing.

I'm type 2 diabetic (diet controlled) supposedly until last week! Now I'm determined to look after myself.

As I cut out sugar, sweets, choc 2 years ago,I'm guessing this is just encouraging me to eat healthier food. I find diabetes eating etc very confusing.

All I'm missing so far are avocado ,I had one this week, 14 syns! Only because it was in the flipping fridge.

X

skinnydawn said:
Hi there and welcome!

I was similar to you, lost a lot of weight on red and green days but put it on again. I rejoined in Jan, tried the ee plan, and hav just got my 3.5st shiny :)
Stick with it...it will work! Good luck! Xx

Forgot to say ,really well done on your loss! Are you enjoying the plan this time round?

It's quite nice my class started a new consultant last week on my first day. Makes wanting to impress her more. X

Morning Bunnylush,

I really like the EE plan. I think it's SO easy to do and fits in much better with normal life than red and green days. And I don't think it needs quite as much planning either so you can do it on the run if need be. I must admit to confessing I was going to stick to the old plan as I couldn't see how it could possibly work, and I thought better the devil you know...but the weight is coming off and most of the time I don't feel like I'm dieting! I'm hoping that this time I will find it easier to keep off!

What do you think to it this time? That's nice to have a new consultant...she'll be very keen to help you! I love my consultant! Think she's been doing it for 9 years now and she's a real laugh! She's got the measure of the class just right!

Luv Dawn x

Morning, I've never found as good as a consultant as I had 17 yrs ago, I ended up being her class helper. But I don't think she must do it now. I'm finding EE easier too, but very conscious not to take too much advantage of carbs. But you get to eat more normal meals. Last time I ate a lot of mashed swede and tinned chicken curry and flipping corn beef/ egg quiche! The old days!
The only thing worrying me is looking at my wardrobe of lovely clothes and thinking I'll end up with nothing to wear lol.
It's raining here,I think I'll spend the afternoon on the wii. X

You won't be too worried when all your clothes are too big for you hunni...just an excuse to go shopping for a whole new wardrobe! I've been holding my trousers up with belts and using safety pins to keep myself decent as I don't wana splash out just yet...need to lose another stone and a half. Luckily I have loads of thinner clothes that I just threw in a spare wardrobe when I cudnt get in them any more, so I'm gradually gettin them bak out now! Can't beat the feeling it gives u can u? Xx

skinnydawn said:
You won't be too worried when all your clothes are too big for you hunni...just an excuse to go shopping for a whole new wardrobe! I've been holding my trousers up with belts and using safety pins to keep myself decent as I don't wana splash out just yet...need to lose another stone and a half. Luckily I have loads of thinner clothes that I just threw in a spare wardrobe when I cudnt get in them any more, so I'm gradually gettin them bak out now! Can't beat the feeling it gives u can u? Xx

I'm not sure I've kept any smaller clothes ,I seem to have given them all away. Hmmm I should learn how to EBay but I've never been bothered with the hassle.
I feel like I've lost a lot of weight ,I wish it were weigh in day! I'm refusing to check myself. X

Well done on your first week! When is your WI? Don't forget to let us know how you've done.

I had a bit of a mishap with clothes today. I went for a walk with the other half and his parents. We were walking up a hill and my jeans fell down without me realising!!! :eek:

My knickers were on display to everyone lol.

Well done on your first week! When is your WI? Don't forget to let us know how you've done.

I had a bit of a mishap with clothes today. I went for a walk with the other half and his parents. We were walking up a hill and my jeans fell down without me realising!!! :eek:

PMSL!!! :8855:

NiaX said:

Oh I lol, I did that once with jogging bottoms,answering the door to my sister in law, they fell to my ankles! Lol

Weigh in today loser alert, I lost 4 LB (5 last week before joining ) go me ,I'm so cuffed ;)

Hope everyones well xx

Hey well done loser!!! :happy096: That's a BIG loss!!! So 'unofficially' you've lost over half a stone in 2 weeks...brilliant!

I know,how can I be disappointed I started on my own at home and lost 5LB, NOW I'm losing out a week on my sticker! Never can please women lol.
I got home and did 30 mins of wii cycling and then later 20 mins Zumba! Must be loopy?!?

How's your week been? X

Well I think I've had a fairly good week thanks but I'm never too confident! I have my wi tomorrow night so we shall see...:fingerscrossed:

I'm still full of aches and pains from taking part in the Race for Life on Sunday, so no exercise for me atm!!! I have got an exercise bike but I must admit I haven't been on it for a while :whistle:

skinnydawn said:
Well I think I've had a fairly good week thanks but I'm never too confident! I have my wi tomorrow night so we shall see...:fingerscrossed:

I'm still full of aches and pains from taking part in the Race for Life on Sunday, so no exercise for me atm!!! I have got an exercise bike but I must admit I haven't been on it for a while :whistle:

Well done for RFL. I have just had a synned curly wurly for my loss treat. Better than the McDonalds I thought of lol. Curly wurlys seemed massive when I was young hmm x

Back