Hi!

icebaby

Was recommended the site and thought i'd give it a try.
I just joined Slimming world after getting demotivated with WW. I lost 107lb with WW but then was ill and put on 13lb again while recouperating. I didnt get on with the new WW plan and everyone from my meeting left or joined SW instead!

I've not at all got my head around the plan yet but am hoping to get there soon.

:)

Hi :)
I joined WW back in january and I didn`t get on with it at all. I felt hungry all the time, and I got sick of adding up points for almost everything that i put in my mouth.
I too am still trying to get my head around the EE easy plan on SW, but i`m sure it wont be long before we both get the knack of it and start to lose weight.

Fingers crossed! I think it's just the thing of trying to get a new idea in my head and remember stuff haha!

Hoping to get back on track soon. I'm feeling a bit hungry at the moment but think it's part because I spent a few weeks eating whatever I felt like and part because I don't know what I can just grab without thinking about yet!

Icebaby

Hi and welcome, well done on your great weight loss!
I'm going to have Vanilla Ice song in my head all day now, after seeing your user name :rotflmao:

Hi and welcome, well done on your great weight loss!
I'm going to have Vanilla Ice song in my head all day now, after seeing your user name :rotflmao:

Hehe good!! lol! The username came from a million changes from other usernames on various places online but then i liked it and stuck with it haha. That song can always make you smile!:bliss:

ugh.. just realised I put my weight in as the weight I was at WW on wed not my SW wi.

:doh:

Still went to WW on wed because i'd paid for it and thought I might as well...

*sigh*

*goes to add 4lb to my weight :(*

Awww, well the main thing is you're on plan and the weight will come off...chin up and don't worry ;)

That's great icebaby, you'll be at your goal wait sooner than you think :) Congratulations on the weight you've lost so far, amazing :)

Thank you :) feel like i've dropped in on a pub on a hiking day and just forgotten I need to carry on afterwards to get home *eeps*

Long slogg... I *will* get there, even if it's 2020 when I get there haha

Thank you. Yeah I think sometimes as the old adage goes, a change is as good as a rest :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back