• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi

hi

im 29years old and 5'2 tall.
i started lighter life in july this year.....my starting weight was 12st 12lb and in 11weeks ive lost 2st. there have being weeks when ive olny losy 1lb:break_diet: which has disspointed me.... also my aunt passed way and i was away for 3weeks.... but now its a struggle to keep going on:( any advice or tips

cyber girl?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

scotwannabethin

Back to the grindstone!!
Cyber_girl,
I am sorry to hear that you haven't had a great time lately. And well done for having lost the 2 Stone. Everyone is very different when it comes to weight loss and that is obvious in our group too. I have had weeks where I haven't lost that much but I look on it in terms of the fact that I have lost something and that with the tools LL give you, you have more of a chance of changing things for yourself than on any other plan. That and it would have taken you a lot longer to have lost that weight with the likes of WW.
You have come a long way already and you are not too far away from the end. Remember how much better I am sure you feel now as apposed to 11 weeks ago, drink your water, I know it's tough at times but it really helps with the weight loss.
Are you doing exercise? The ones in my group which consistantly lost a good bit of weight each week were the ones who managed to do regular exercise. I am not one of them I hasten to add! More effort needed on my part.
Good luck and stick with it. You will look back, from your target weight, and be very glad you did.