Hi

needs2eatless

Hi Everyone,

After getting my pack i have decided to bite the bullet and start my exante total solutions before christmas and just go for it.

I've been steadily gaining weight since getting married,so far it is working out to be about a stone a year.I think it gets to a stage where you have to put your cards on the table and say enough is enough.I'm not happy at this size and don't want to spend another summer in massive clothes.

so my starting weight is ;
22/12/11 ;17st 3 lb(gulp)

i'll update my results weekly

any advice,tips or hints i'd love to hear them.I've seen some amazing results on here and i would love that to be me.:D

Hello, I'm new to it too, started today. Good luck hon x

Brave decision to start this week, Good Luck.
My startin weight was 27 st 6 lbs, horrible innit.
Lost 52 lbs so far, next weigh in is on Saturday, Xmas Eve.
My one tip would be make sure you take plenty of water. I take 2 and a half to 3 Ltrs a day.

Good Luck:D

weight.png

Thankyou,

Not only is it hard starting this close to christmas but it's my birthday today haha,still i'd rather be slimmer by the new year.I can't afford to put more weight on,i'm running out of clothes!!I honestly think the hardest part about starting now is the food pushers.I love the exante products and don't feel i'm missing out at all.

I raise my water glass to your brilliant weight loss stapo60 thats amazing.Well done you.I hope i do just as well.

Getting on great thank you hon :) stepped on the dreaded scales this morning to find 4lbs have upped and gone!!! So am starting the day on a very positive note!! :) Hope day 2 goes just as well :)

How are you getting on? x

Hi,

I'm great thanks.Had vanilla shake for breakfast and it tasted sooooooo good.This is to good to be true surely:D

I'm not stepping onto the scales until next thurs but i have been tempted.

Well done on your loss so far,that's brilliant!What's your goal weight you have in mind?are you exanteing through christmas?
x

Thank you :) I'm doing official weigh ins on Wednesday evenings at SW (I'm keeping up my membership and going to use it to maintain my weight once I get down to target - as I want a healthy attitude to food this time).

My goal weight is 9st 7lbs, so I'm getting down to 9st as I know I'm likely to put a few lbs on with the transition back to normal food (sw).

I am indeed Exanteing through Christmas, you?

I had vanilla this morning too lol, after all the posts about people needing to add coffee to it I was dreading it, but I think it tastes better than the banana one I had yesterday! lol

Have you got a goal weight in mind?

Hi. I have started today so exanteing over xmas too!!!
I lost five stone three years ago on cambridge but two and half have crept back on:(
We can be slim by the summer!!!

Good luck! I'm v impressed ye starting now. I can't start yet because I'm recovering from a c section, but even if I could I wouldn't be able.

Shrinkingannie, how long since your section? I had one 4 and a half months ago :) My second in under 2yrs lol. Last one though 2 are enough for me :)

Back