Hi

*crystal*

Hiya
My names crystal n I'm back I used to use this forum n it was good.
I'm thinking about starting slimming world or weight watchers but I'm torn. I used slim fast before hand.
I have two daughters so I have to cook for them
Which group is better as I really need to lose weight. I'm 15.6 stone n only about 5.5 ft tall
C x

Hi, I haven't done either personally (I calorie count) but from what I gather SW is easier to follow as there's less preparation involved in meals (no weighing things out and such) and you still get very generous portions. Whereas with WW it's more about portion control. You could have a look through the diaries on each forum to see which might suit you best. Sorry I can't be more help.
Good luck whichever you choose!

Hiya, I'd recommend slimming world all the way, your kids won't even notice that you're cooking healthy meals - you can have unmeasured portions of pasta, rice, noodles, potatoes, meats, fish, cottage cheese, yoghurts and all fruit and veg. You only have to weigh cereals, breads and cheese/dairy plus have a few small treats such as a snack size choc bar, glass of wine or bag of crisps. Because there are so many really nice "free" foods you never ever feel hungry or the need to cheat! Go for it - it sounds too good to be true but it really works. I lost 7lbs in week one!!!!! Good luck x

Back