Hi

Well done Shelly thats a fab weight lose :)

Its a red day for me n I feel bit grumpy.

I need a good wi on Friday or I'm gonna get a bit disheartened I just don't see it coming off
Hi i know how you feel sometimes you feel like your doing all this work and its just not paying off it can get really frustrating at times, my old consultant used to tell people to take photos of themself evey month and compare them or measuer yourself and see how many inches you have lost i used to take photos and seeing the difference really helped on the days i just wanted to give in

Im gonna weigh in Friday of its sts a small loss I'mhiding my scales and going to focus on gym routine and then wi in a few weeks. By then my exercise will be I. Full flow and ill be feeling good anyway.

I've lost 19.6 lb in 7 weeks its still good and I know I've done great on plan and don't cheat but still I'm not feeling any different my jeans hang off me where before I stopped wearing them cos they didn't do up but I've convinced myself they have stretched and its not my weight loss at all

you have done fantastic with your weight lose so far and if your jeans are feeling looser than before them your doing something right its been my experience that clothes seen to shrink in the wash not stretch lol good luck for your wi xx

Thanks. I need all the luck.

I did measurements few weeks ago but waiting bit longer until I re check it.

I'm kicking in with my red days and water water water see if I can get this damn fat shifted lol

Hi im just new to slimming world did my first day today im scared i do it wrong all looks good, is it a good diet? I have about 2 and a half stone to loose xx

Back