Hi

im sure it will be good you have put in so much work it will all be worth it

I just made carbonara SW style, it was awful!!! I added a tub of quark to some water and a chicken stock cube it just turned to water!!! Was awful so I added some fromage frais (can't spell it) and drained off some water, just turned to water again was awful :(

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

I just made carbonara SW style, it was awful!!! I added a tub of quark to some water and a chicken stock cube it just turned to water!!! Was awful so I added some fromage frais (can't spell it) and drained off some water, just turned to water again was awful :(

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Some recipes don't work but my carbonara does its yummy
-pasta as normal
-dry fry bacon strips in a pan
Then In a bowl mix a spoon of quark , a beaten egg and your hexa of Parmesan add in the cooked bacon. Add salt n pepper.
- then drain pasta, and put heat on low add the mix to drained pasta so the low eat gently cooks the egg through and serve. :)

Some recipes don't work but my carbonara does its yummy
-pasta as normal
-dry fry bacon strips in a pan
Then In a bowl mix a spoon of quark , a beaten egg and your hexa of Parmesan add in the cooked bacon. Add salt n pepper.
- then drain pasta, and put heat on low add the mix to drained pasta so the low eat gently cooks the egg through and serve. :)

Ok that sounds more like it, still getting use to the cooking things from scratch malarkey lol xxx

Ok that sounds more like it, still getting use to the cooking things from scratch malarkey lol xxx

It's ok I have loads of disasters and some recipes no matter who cooks them Are yuk , fat free dairy is hard to cook with as if the stock or base is to hot it just splits n curdles if your ever making a stock into a creamy sauce with quark or fromage frais take it off heat n let it cool a tad then stir it in. Stops it splitting

It's ok I have loads of disasters and some recipes no matter who cooks them Are yuk , fat free dairy is hard to cook with as if the stock or base is to hot it just splits n curdles if your ever making a stock into a creamy sauce with quark or fromage frais take it off heat n let it cool a tad then stir it in. Stops it splitting

Ahhh yup mine went awful and curdled :( was really awful lol, Andreas as laughing saying 'you've never cooked this before hunni' lol oops xxx

Lost. 1lb bit gutted I could not of tried harder but the exercise is def causing inches to go so there's no question about giving up.

I am going to swap my chocolate on syns for other syns tho And make sure I eat enough I've missed lunch a few times this week. And try some fish meals I think.

And hope that my exercise pays off a bit more next week

My 28lb challenge is 21.5lb now :)

well done i know you would have liked more but its a loss in the right direction and the scales will catch up with your exercise soon .well done xx

well done i know you would have liked more but its a loss in the right direction and the scales will catch up with your exercise soon .well done xx

Thanks I'm in right direction and wasn't long ago I was desperate to get to this weight as its now under my lowest in 4 years so I am pleased as I'm here now. Only 5lb off my 2stone now so got a good goal to work towards.

Well done for lowest weight in 4 years - what an achievement!!! 1 lb is actually really great but obviously you feel bad if you wanted more. I am very proud that you are not allowing it to derail you. Proud of you x

Well done for lowest weight in 4 years - what an achievement!!! 1 lb is actually really great but obviously you feel bad if you wanted more. I am very proud that you are not allowing it to derail you. Proud of you x

Thank you it's a good loss but there's weeks I've been on plan but not tried hard and not exercised and lost more. But I love how fit I'm getting so its not an option to get derailed. If I go off on one ill have put on and have more pounds to loose so I'm keeping it going its got to pay off at some point even if its inches at first.

Well done! Exercise can really effect weight. When I started at the gym a few years ago I put on nearly half a stone on the scales in the first few weeks but it wasn't actual weight gain, just water retention in my muscles.

good luck for another good week ;)

Well done! Exercise can really effect weight. When I started at the gym a few years ago I put on nearly half a stone on the scales in the first few weeks but it wasn't actual weight gain, just water retention in my muscles.

good luck for another good week ;)

I'm told that when the water retention is over it boosts losses loads so we will see lol I feel good for it tho so its worth it

Not having a good day today got the results of my MRI scan on my knee and my knee cap is twisted alot more than doc origanally thought and i have torn cartalige on my knee too. I had hoped that the exercising i was doing would help it (if i lose weight my knee there wouldnt be as much preassure on the knee) but it turns out i have been making it worse and have now been told to stop all my exercise classes :(
The only thing i am allowd to do is walking and Pilates, luckily i have a pilates machine which i bought a few years ao and is sitting gathering dust so will have to get it set up,the only problem with that is i cant get down onto it so will need to wait til my man gets in from work so he can help me get up and down, i feel like a right old grannie lol
The good news is that i didnt go eat something i shouldnt have when came out the hospital like i normally would have i just came hone and had my tuna salad
oh well will just have to kick the dieting up a gear
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend x

Back